• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Dthomp

People like using the best stuff. And winning.

But there is nothing to win...PVP peoples logic makes me want to eat one of my Conspiracy Theory Ds.

Anyways, I'm keeping at it. If ANY Gaf member wants to join on me and do this IB and have a little fun please do (PSN-Dthomp) Almost to rank 2 on my Titan (Making me heavily change my main from Warlock)

Ballistic

People like using the best stuff. And winning.

For the same reason everyone used suros and then thorn. Win, Win, Win, and win some more. Losing sucks in IB.

I do prefer the Suros period, as even though the stats don't show it there was seemed to be more weapon variety in use. Not everyone ran snipers or shotguns. You actually had to listen for a charging fusion or the whir of vex.

todd360

Ngtly has a GF, whhatttt

Girls mayne. They only like the best destiny pvpers.

Take Ape for example. His ELO is 1962 in trials. He has a girlfriend.

I, on the other hand, have a 1776 ELO. Not a single girlfriend ever.

You can't refute this evidence. My logic is sound.

This whole time, I thought he was 15.

That's just a joke they say when they don't want to reveal too much personal info. They both say they're 14, that he's from the Moon and doesn't eat but rather exists as an essence. They're just joking around since people constantly ask those kinda questions on Twitch.

You want QoL changes? LOL!

and bounty locking. Probably doesn't apply to as many people though.

I have two QoL changes I really want.

I want items to sort alphabetically in my inventory so I always know about where they should be. I shouldn't have to search for my heavy ammo synth every time I want to use one. It should always be relatively in the same spot.

Secondly. [ ] should not be the everything button. Why on earth is the "use" button the same as the "delete" button? Deleting 1000+ Weapon parts in less than a second shouldn't be a thing, and it would be less of a thing, if my weapon parts weren't right next to my Motes of Light that for some reason use the same button to Use the item.

Lnkn52

Girls mayne. They only like the best destiny pvpers.

Breh, they haven't been to Shock City. ;P

That's just a joke they say when they don't want to reveal too much personal info. They both say they're 14, that he's from the Moon and doesn't eat but rather exists as an essence. They're just joking around since people constantly ask those kinda questions on Twitch.
Sure, now you're lying.

I have two QoL changes I really want.

I want items to sort alphabetically in my inventory so I always know about where they should be. I shouldn't have to search for my heavy ammo synth every time I want to use one. It should always be relatively in the same spot.

Secondly. [ ] should not be the everything button. Why on earth is the "use" button the same as the "delete" button? Deleting 1000+ Weapon parts in less than a second shouldn't be a thing, and it would be less of a thing, if my weapon parts weren't right next to my Motes of Light that for some reason use the same button to Use the item.

Yea, I really want some inventory management WoL updates. We should be able to filter through our inventory / vault via weapon type, alphabetical, rarity, etc.

You want QoL changes? LOL!

and bounty locking. Probably doesn't apply to as many people though.

It wouldn't hurt to add.

Are you super suuuuuuuuure you wanna delete that? Like really sure? Here's plenty of time to decide before you change your mind.

It literally takes longer to delete a bounty that gives 2'500 XP than to delete a legendary weapon that could be gone forever lol.

Namikaze1

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Daemul

Wait, people actually thought Nghtly was a kid? He was clearly bullshitting about his age and Zoba even hinted as much long back.

Some female streamer who has been playing with Nghtly a lot.

https://www.twitch.tv/saturdaynights

This is the first time I've watched a Destiny PvP stream in months and lord have mercy, I had forgotten just how chaotic shit was, and not in a good way. Supers and Heavy are an even bigger clusterfuck than I remember.

Wait, people actually thought Nghtly was a kid? He was clearly bullshitting about his age and Zoba even hinted as much long back.

This is the first time I've watched a Destiny PvP stream in months and lord have mercy, I had forgotten just how chaotic shit was, and not in a good way. Supers and Heavy are an even bigger clusterfuck than I remember.

There's something about 6v6 I can't really do anymore. It's ok for a few games while playing with friends/family but it's hard to do for a longer period. It's only good for casual play, IMO. I'll say this over and over again, but I think 4v4 Destiny would be awesome.

Namikaze1

That's what Frenden was like earlier when he booted up IB today and loaded into a 3 v 6 where the other team already had supers and heavy.
I can imagine Frenden going to orbit, logging out, closing the Destiny app, and contemplating deleting the game off his PS4.

Dthomp

Hit IB Rank 2 a couple games ago, time to see if we can get a chest piece or not :(

When Destiny is so stagnant as far as what different things are being used, why not raise the drop rates of EVERYTHING across the board?

Shiv47

Hit IB Rank 2 a couple games ago, time to see if we can get a chest piece or not :(

When Destiny is so stagnant as far as what different things are being used, why not raise the drop rates of EVERYTHING across the board?

Doesn't matter what or how much is getting dropped, if the meta only points to a handful of viable weapons.

Anyone want to do NFx3?

After 2500+ hours of Destiny I haven't touched it in 3 weeks. Looking forward to what seems to be a very small amount of new content with the new strike, etc in April and of course the updated PoE. I saw that there were going to be checkpoints added to PoE, any other news? Skolas still the end boss I'm assuming? Maybe a Taken version of Skolas?

I saw that there were going to be checkpoints added to PoE

I've got some bad news. They took that back the next day in the update, no checkpoints for PoE.

Here's the Update:

Too long, did not watch:
  • The April Update arrives on 04/12/2016
  • New content will be available to players of Destiny: The Taken King
  • The King is dead, but the Taken War rages on in our Solar System
  • Variks the Loyal has a renewed call to arms to battle Taken foes
  • Guardians will face new challenges through new Quests, Bounties, and Strikes
  • Maximum Light is being raised to 335, with many new ways to level up
  • Prison of Elders has a new Level 41 mode to empower you reach 320
  • Challenge of Elders is a new Level 42 scored mode to empower you to reach 335
  • Players who achieve High and Cumulative scores are guaranteed Weapons and Armor
  • Challenge of Elders rewards have up to 335 Light, depending on your power

Not mentioned on stream, but also totally true:
  • King’s Fall will drop rewards up to 330
  • Court of Oryx will drop Artifacts up to 335
  • Sometimes I forget to ask the most important questions

Mentioned on stream, but not actually true:
  • Prison of Elders does not have checkpoints (oops, sorry)
  • This is what happens when we preview work in progress on a live show

Top Bottom