• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

X-Frame

Damn, so happy about those reputation buffs. No need to pick up any bounties anymore really, unless they're ridiculously simple.

Falifax

From the looks of it, it seems like it's a solar based weapon.

Ce_YxfqUsAAki-V.jpg:large

Ce_YyZ4UYAA75K7.jpg:large

the_id

Might be related to the exclusive quest from the Reef.

I hope its something we could use in PVP. so tired of seeing 1000-yard stares.

FUCK!

Lost final boss down 3-4, tied it and had 3 bodies versus 1 and we lost. I died to sniper. 2nd guy died to some nade. and 3rd guy tried to go for revive and died.... fadsl fkjdlfjaldskfjjadsfjfdlk

Not to mention we lost on first final boss, up 1-0 on a 3v1.

3v1 are the death of me today.

I should have never peaked out..... I'm so dumb :(

I wonder if patrol will be the most effective use of the 2 hour boost item for Vanguard rep.

The Heroic strikes are so annoying but if you had a good team you should be able to get 6 done in the 2 hours. That would be 720 rep.

A three man team running patrol should be able to beat that. 30 patrols in 2 hours? 1200 rep per boost item.

To be honest, neither of the two appeal as time spent...

Maybe if Wolves were added back to patrol.

Namikaze1

Need to do like Rocky after his lost to Clubber Lang and re-train my ass off. Ape needs to be my Apollo Creed.

Edit: ummm... That Apollo Creed thing is not meant to be racist in anyway. Ape has an unfortunate name. Please don't ban me. :(

I'm not over my back to back final boss losses yet, both super hard chokes but last one was worse.

But for positivity, I did get this cool message to hear from semifinal boss:

zHfxjGW.jpg

In the second picture it looks like he has a queens shotgun on his back, but that would mean 2 special weapons. The sniper looks like a .50 cal so maybe it's a heavy weapon as a sniper? That would be very interesting.

Hmm.. I wonder if it has a special power or shot? It has flames shooting out the side. unless thats just effect when you shoot it. Also by the looks of the engraving, is it made by the same company as the last word and The Chaperone?

The description of the sniper makes me curious: complete awareness, complete focus. A mind sharpened by diligence to a single deadly point.

This makes me think it's a lock on heavy sniper, where it has 3 or 4 shots that lock on to targets. Anyone else think this? I think I'm thinking too much...

keakster

The description of the sniper makes me curious: complete awareness, complete focus. A mind sharpened by diligence to a single deadly point.

This makes me think it's a lock on heavy sniper, where it has 3 or 4 shots that lock on to targets. Anyone else think this? I think I'm thinking too much...

I'm thinking that maybe it can mark or see targets through walls, but only has one in the chamber and a really long reload, but OHKO on body shots

X-Frame

The "Ghallajorn" of Snipers.

Would be amazing if it was a heavy slot sniper that wrecked in pve and pvp.

We have the G-Horn of swords (Raze-Lighter), the G-Horn of Fusion Rifles (Sleeper), so why not the G-Horn of snipers next?

I suppose the 4th Horseman was the G-Horn of shotguns during the PvE buffed days too.

Top Bottom