• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

It'd be cool if the Warlocks had something other than robes.

c207e3c2-4f32-4f9a-9603-1bbc6740a4df.png

Put_a_bird_on_it-1024x267.png

In all seriousness, Warlocks wear animal skulls.

A normal full time job is about 2000 hours in a year.

Per WastedOnDestiny.com I have 652 hours in game, which doesn't include time in the Tower, Reef, Orbit or loading.

This is a part time job.

The grind is real.

spyder_ur

I haven't played any of this IB. If I've done the last 4 or 5, is there any point in trying to grind this one the next few days? Anything cool for sale?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Two 293 in our team, sweat is real. They should get good drops to get themselves higher. The one guy reminds me of Deku where he sounds high all the time.

"What's Iron Banner?" WTF. LOL. He doesn't even know what Iron Banner is.

E92 M3

Dark Souls 3 is really good guys. I'll say this: It's a gift lovers of the franchise. Excited for everyone to get on April 12th.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Last game for now. Taking a break and then playing with my hunter for the remainder of the night.

His grandma is yelling at someone. LOL. Everybody is cracking up in the party.

I can't believe there are people that have fun waiting until Overtime every round. So fucking boring my gosh.

I'm beyond tired of Burning Shrine anyways. Like Way Beyond.

Final Boss versus these 2x 2100+ ELO Nightstalker guys that are carrying, tied 4-4.....

Drizz would be proud of Bladedancer at this moment:

https://youtu.be/9QcIMtRMpwk

And after tonight's run, mission accomplished:

spj2Sal.png

As you can see, my K/D is so consistent :D

I like setting goals and achieving them, so getting that Diamond rank feels good. It gives me something to aim for while playing.

Top Bottom