• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Mindlog

Many of the guesses for the new exotic sniper sound like a lot of work for a live team.
I'm guessing Third Eye and Danger Close.

Shots fired!

uVn1bFB.jpg

Sorry you're not having fun with Rotation :(

Hated rotation in Y1 and hate it in Y2. It's so difficult to keep momentum going from map to map.

Why can't Exodus Blue or Anomoly be in the mix too?
It's annoying. Throw in nothing but try hards because the community is so tiny and it's just a mess.

I would rather play Bannerfall or Frontier than deal with rotating maps.

Edit: I will try again tomorrow Igor and co. I just can't tonight after this week.

Hated rotation in Y1 and hate it in Y2. It's so difficult to keep momentum going from map to map.

It's annoying. Throw in nothing but try hards because the community is so tiny and it's just a mess.
It doesn't help that in the runs I had earlier, it seemed like half the matches were on pantheon, never saw burning shrine once and that's my favorite of the five maps in the rotation (and pantheon being the least favorite).

It doesn't help that in the runs I had earlier, it seemed like half the matches were on pantheon, never saw burning shrine once and that's my favorite of the five maps in the rotation (and pantheon being the least favorite).

What you didn't love the sniper halls and falling down holes?

darthbob

I have a feeling No Man's Sky is going to be exactly what I need right now, in many ways.

Loved the sense of exploration and wonderment that I had during the first weeks of Destiny.

That's what I'm hoping No Man's Sky provides me with, all the time.

I would rather play Bannerfall or Frontier than deal with rotating maps.

I understand. And yea, there really is no excuse for excluding Exodus Blue, Anomaly, and Cauldron. I'm glad Frontier and Memento aren't in it, though.

I'm burnt out on Burning Shrine and Widow's Court is lame, imo.

Bungie only cares about you OP warlocks.
They really don't care about Titans or Titans don't really care about fashion, their raid armor makes them look like megalodon and they have the humpback chest and stone face. Titans are the ugly ones, the really ugly ones. Bungie gives warlocks firebolts. Titans get stone face. Hunters (mainly bladedancers) sit back and try and figure out why their knives can't hit anything. Warlocks get all the love.
warlock rant

They really don't care about Titans or Titans don't really care about fashion, their raid armor makes them look like megalodon and they have the humpback chest and stone face. Titans are the ugly ones, the really ugly ones. Bungie gives warlocks firebolts. Titans get stone face. Hunters (mainly bladedancers) sit back and try and figure out why their knives can't hit anything. Warlocks get all the love.
I actually like Titan armor. They're Iron banner armor is top notch. I find Hunters have the worst looking armor besides the cloaks.

I understand. And yea, there really is no excuse for excluding Exodus Blue, Anomaly, and Cauldron. I'm glad Frontier and Memento aren't in it, though.

I'm burnt out on Burning Shrine and Widow's Court is lame, imo.

It's probably just the bad week I had too. I am down for trying again tomorrow.

Top Bottom