• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Mindlog

t1TMxAO.jpg

Yes, have him send me a friend request.
Haven't got a message back yet. I was springing it suddenly on them so they may not respond. Go ahead and grab Chur =]

I'll be in orbit for a bit if anything comes up.

Worst banner ever in terms of Saladins rewards, drops and connections. Final tally; 3 gauntlets, 1 chestpiece, 1 HC (terrible roll) and a 312 Helm from Rank 5 package

Next week i'm just going to edge my Vanguard and Crucible

Magik

I hope to fucking God that snipers get nerfed into the damn ground in the balance update.

It's bullshit how ppl can get away with the most stupid of shots.

CLBridges

Just got my new ps4 up and running, down for some IB in a little bit. Although, I guess I might have to scrounge up some change to buy division, seems like everyone on my FL is playing that now.

WeTeHa

God damn for half that match I couldn't do anything. I was getting killed by things before they happened. Arc blade ran at me and I get killed. almost 2 seconds later he swipes. What the hell?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
God damn for half that match I couldn't do anything. I was getting killed by things before they happened. Arc blade ran at me and I get killed. almost 2 seconds later he swipes. What the hell?

Yeah that's because all they did was camp that one point. Couldn't do anything until too late in the match.

I'll still get GG but I won't play it. I only play SF and old school fighters. Maybe some Tekken here and there.

demonkaze

Is there a list somewhere of what the current best weapons in each weapon class? I have quite a few scouts but dont know what one to go for, Hung Jury, Jade Rabbit, Boolean, Mida etc.

Is there a list somewhere of what the current best weapons in each weapon class? I have quite a few scouts but dont know what one to go for, Hung Jury, Jade Rabbit, Boolean, Mida etc.
For PVE go hung jury. For PvP go mida or jade rabbit
Edit: at least if you're using a scout

Dez_

This one right here for pvp.
Hung Jury is also great, but it is much more viable in PvE settings.

demonkaze

Ah ok, thanks for that. What about for the other weapon classes if you don't mind? And any particular rolls i'm looking for on the weapons? Sorry about all the questions, haven't played since December lol.

Ah ok, thanks for that. What about for the other weapon classes if you don't mind? And any particular rolls i'm looking for on the weapons? Sorry about all the questions, haven't played since December lol.
PVE:
Pulse:smit of merain
Scout:hung jury
Auto rifle:zhalo
Hand cannon:imago

PvP
Pulse:pdx 45
Hand cannon:last word or thorn
Auto rifle:doctrine
Scout:mida

deviant1

Sorry for leaving the IB train, my wife was bitch in at me to go take care of the dog. Not like I was much help anyway since I'm fucking awful.

GGs biggy, manny, and fow. Trials is starting to get on my nerves. The teams are so much sweatier, haven't been to Mercury in a few weeks, and I feel like I'm getting worse. I'm making a lot of dumb plays and missing my shots, it really stinks, either way good games guys.

CLBridges

After almost a month away from this game I'm so rusty. Was never that good at PvP but I'm getting handled in IB lol. Oh well, guess I'll use this furlough from work this week to git back.

afterstatic

Neo Member
Starting king's fall normal at 8:30 central time. I'm taking two of my friends through for their first time. We need 2-3 more. Anyone interested?

Psn:aftrstatic

Top Bottom