• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Ape, Igor and I beat the MAD clan aka Mercury Access Denied. That clan are dbags that send messages to people they beat saying "Mercury Access Denied". Salty messeges were sent to us after we 5-0'd them, feels good.

ocean

Banned
Ape, Igor and I beat the MAD clan aka Mercury Access Denied. That clan are dbags that send messages to people they beat saying "Mercury Access Denied". Salty messeges were sent to us after we 5-0'd them, feels good.
Oh snap share the details on those salty replies

NeOak

Looking for 4 for Oryx CM. Got the checkpoint.

315+ LL with 320 Y2 Gjallarhorn only

kek

Experienced only though. No time for carries nor teaching today, sorry.

1) neoak
2) neoak's friend
3) ?
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We just have a spot opened. Anyone can join.

Today is backseat day. I'll let everyone take the lead.

Kean I designed this for Team Sp00ky. Yeah everyone wants one.

7251539060_230aee1f0d_b.jpg

From Daigo and the FGC Illuminati.

7297848034_3731ac4502_b.jpg

Well done. I really hope those people are 15 or younger, otherwise that's really sad. Like how is it fun to intentionally be a dick to people? And base your whole clan around being a dick? People can do whatever they want, but man that's a sad waste of time to me.

Looking for 4 for Oryx CM. Got the checkpoint.

315+ LL with 320 Y2 Gjallarhorn only

kek

Experienced only though. No time for carries nor teaching today, sorry.

1) neoak
2) neoak's friend
3) ?
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?
I'm up for it. How many times you gonna run it?

Well done. I really hope those people are 15 or younger, otherwise that's really sad. Like how is it fun to intentionally be a dick to people? And base your whole clan around being a dick? People can do whatever they want, but man that's a sad waste of time to me.

I sent them a nice message after we won.

"GG...looks like YOUR Mercury Access just got...denied."

Had a trials passage that was just like year one with Ape and Igor, scrub city galore. Hope I get more passages like that with pretty much zero rage and effort needed.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is the black version Kean. $80 if you want one and I can have it personalized.

11674078934_bdc423b4ce_b.jpg

I can do Destiny stuff too. Would've done a team SEXY one by now but I'm too lazy.

Had a trials passage that was just like year one with Ape and Igor, scrub city galore. Hope I get more passages like that with pretty much zero rage and effort needed.

Why can't I ever get these cards when trying to help first timers through.... every time we hit 7 or 8-0 it's the sweatiest of the super sweats. I've had a few cards like this Year 2 but never when trying to help someone.

Holy shit. I forgot just how fucked non-Trials crucible is. I do not have enough Bourbon for this.

Red bars. HMGs for days. Steamrolling after first heavy. Thorn. Year 1 weapons. Year 2 PC+1 that's never dropped for me.

Yeah, Bungie should be ashamed.

NeOak

I'm up for it. How many times you gonna run it?

I think once or twice. Maybe 3 if there is people interested.

Come on now Neo, you can teach newbies. We were patient enough to help you through it before! :p

But dat 320 Gjallarhorn!

lol yeah, I can.

If you seriously want one Neo, it's $80.

Hmmm.

This is the black version Kean. $80 if you want one and I can have it personalized.

11674078934_bdc423b4ce_b.jpg

I can do Destiny stuff too. Would've done a team SEXY one by now but I'm too lazy.

That one loses value by having Arturo's name
mtt1Wa8.png

Haha. Perfect GIF.

3X Mercury on 8 cards. Some super tough matches and some super easy ones too. Shout out to Igor, X, and Inapp for the runs.

Shock City got it done on the last run. Todd taught me well.

John, I'll be around tomorrow for a run.

Edit: I might run some IB later tho

Drizzay are you gonna play?

Maybe.... who all is around? At some point this weekend I was gonna do some games on Homeboyd's X1 account.

edit: if you need a third for a run just let me know. I'll be around tonight, might do a little Dividing but I never play that game for very long anyway.

Holy shit. I forgot just how fucked non-Trials crucible is. I do not have enough Bourbon for this.

Red bars. HMGs for days. Steamrolling after first heavy. Thorn. Year 1 weapons. Year 2 PC+1 that's never dropped for me.

Yeah, Bungie should be ashamed.

Trials just controls the snowball-effect best, but every mode has it. Still waiting for that no-heavy, no-orb generation mode. Even something like a Trickle effect would be interesting in a PvP mode.

Top Bottom