• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The hell is wrong with the map rotation. It literally is exodus blue and vertigo all day today.

Kean averaging 0 points per game but it's okay because he's the team locker leader.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Haven't played with you guys in quite a while.

Its s shame we only vertigo now. :|

>_< Ah missed my alarm and missed the newbie raid. Wanted to do that run too... Sorry. Hope to do some Destiny runs later with gaffers though.

chur

Just faced off against cLickiTx and his clan in IB.

Anyone want to do some IB? Solo is boring.

Edit: 3 days straight having to play solo. Dgaf is dead.

Zocano

I haven't played in forever but will defintiely be coming back for the April update. How's the game been going? Missed out on some of the PS4 exclusive armor for Iron Banner but oh well.

maomaoIYP

I haven't played in forever but will defintiely be coming back for the April update. How's the game been going? Missed out on some of the PS4 exclusive armor for Iron Banner but oh well.
You haven't missed much. The exclusive armor looks great but chest and boots are still MIA, and drop rates are basically non-existent.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
320 class item from rank five. Now my hunter can be 320. But it doesn't matter anyway in two weeks. Garbage.

Trakan

So level 41 POE is going to drop 320 (or up to 320) items to prepare you for POE 42. What armor is it going to drop? Vanguard? There's so many things Bungie hasn't answered.

Does anyone need some trials rounds? I just need to finish 3 for a gold bounty...not going for anything special, but happy to play as much as everyone needs

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Man I would love to do the heroic strikes to see what I've been missing.

Been getting my ass kicked trying to figure out the pattern for the Restoring Mind one.

Shits packed with add ons

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If anyone wants to trials or IB 2-4 hours from now just message me. I'm taking a break. Good games everyone.

Don't mind my poor performance. Igor and X were the real heroes of this match.

Also, he's now the 29th best Trials player on PS4 :)

Hahaha and I just watched Luminosty48 do some trials. To put it in some perspective, Lumi is 33rd. Crazy

"I couldn't use it, how was I supposed to use it I got tethered"

Lol.....too much for me, I play for fun you guys so serial!!!

Hahaha yea we're all super competitive, but I think knowing how good the other team was made us focus 110% and want it that much more. We faced some serious comp leading up to it, not to mention a couple of weeks back when we farmed for scarabs all weekend.

GutZ31

So level 41 POE is going to drop 320 (or up to 320) items to prepare you for POE 42. What armor is it going to drop? Vanguard? There's so many things Bungie hasn't answered.
All in good time...
Hopping-robot-doodle.gif

I know you guys have seen Gene snipe, but have you seen Fumas? HOLY FAST TITAN

C R I S P Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0PDais77TE

OUR VERY OWN CUCO AT 4:18

CUCO bring that 2nd place ass heeeere boi!

I kept waiting to see him getting sniped. Since I didn't get to, I'm rewatching some of my own clips :p.

What was that sniper even doing? I don't care if my teammate is using their super, I'm shooting. Because if you don't...well, stuff like that happens.

Cool vid!

Destiny's "honor system" is baffling. They wave off heavy, but use the head glitch, shadestep glitch etc? lol

I wouldn't say there's any honor system. Waving off heavy is just a known custom in the community but it's not related to any other rules. Besides some people grab heavy after waving it off. If people are playing full on sweats with all the other rules, it's just understood to not pull heavy w/o waving.

People play to win the game, that's it.

I wouldn't say there's any honor system. Waving off heavy is just a known custom in the community but it's not related to any other rules. Besides some people grab heavy after waving it off. If people are playing full on sweats with all the other rules, it's just understood to not pull heavy w/o waving.

People play to win the game, that's it.

Fair enough. I guess I've never really quite understood why people want to wave off heavy so adamantly, so I justified it, in my head, with some sort of unspoken honor code among the community (like not using estus in Dark Souls PvP). Yet using shadestep glitches and such, in my eyes, would be in total conflict with such honor system (and for me, using them is much worse than picking up heavy).

Top Bottom