• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I really didn't understand issue the sniper AA until this morning. I scoped in on a guy and made a horrid shot, like maybe near his feet, but then he died and I got a headshot kill. Dude wtf is that crap.

That would not be AA. That would probably be lag.

6 win card, no boons, and 7 minutes and counting trying to find another team with no luck. #DAD

Destiny |OT♦41| Searching for Guardians...

(Edit: Yay got one at the 8th minute)

4v4 would be great.

I hate 6v6 but it's great for racking up some big kill games.

Skirmish is my favorite but heavy destroys it, 6 fucking players with heavy! Great idea! Or better yet 3 players on the same team with all the heavy ammo, lol.

Yea, same with Trials. Heavy should go away. Also in Rift

X-Frame

Wow, the Finnala's Perial with Rifled Barrel feels way better than Eyasluna.

Apparently FP has much better recoil direction (more vertical) and higher aim assist and handling -- and it definitely feels like it. One game and I don't plan on using my Eyasluna again.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We always seem to get weird people in our group. Some kid is trying to tell us how to play IB. Macello is going off on him. LOL.

phen0m24

Apparently FP has much better recoil direction (more vertical) and higher aim assist and handling -- and it definitely feels like it. One game and I don't plan on using my Eyasluna again.

Gene uses his all the time

Fucking LAG is horseshit.

They revived a guy and it didn't take effect until 3 seconds later. Fucking horseshit this lag is. And all my snipes would take effect 1 second later giving them an extra second to hit me with something.

Finala feels faster than Eyasluna to me too. I got a great roll on one that I need to test more: 3rd eye, rangefinder, and Rifled Barrel. It's almost perfect but the stability hit is a bit rough. I'd rather it was reinforced barrel, but I might be able to get used to it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We're undefeated. And not winning by a little, we're destroying teams. No, the kid is actually playing with us.

Mindlog

But is it better than Judith?

chur

Finnalas Peril with LiTC, reinforced barrel, and rangefinder. Would'be preferred rifled barrel but it'll do.

So far every match there's been 4 yellow bars, 1 near yellow from green, and 1 red bar, and the 1 red bar is ALWAYS on the other team. I wonder if it looks that way for them, too, where we have 1 red bar.

Lag destroys the fun, even when we win.

8-0 for the main guy with all 3 boons.
7-1 for me
6-0 for the third guy who bought mercy only (I should have done that)

so... final boss.

Each match is taking 5-7 minutes to find anyone, 3x in a row now.

EDIT: This guy who seems to be from Europe gave me leader and it found someone instantly, not sure if coincidence.

NeOak

EDIT: This guy who seems to be from Europe gave me leader and it found someone instantly, not sure if coincidence.

Destiny MM depends on the geographical location of the Fireteam leader. The time in most of Europe right now is early AM monday, so not many will be around, whereas in the American continent it is primetime.

This is known, xplicit. I've also mentioned it several times whenever I talk about MM with the Netduma.

Got Homeboyd to Rank 27, going to try and grind that alt so he will be able to do some real stuff
I applaud you. There is only 2 person who I would play his account and grind for him. Both are my best friends who I have known for over 10 years..
back to grinding dark souls 3 for the trophies
NPxT9db.png

Lag kills. I want to have fun but not when people don't die when they're supposed to (delay) OR they don't die AT ALL.

Warlock nade + melee should be instakill, but with lag, it happens 5 seconds later.

phen0m24

when you have a 9 kill streak and the next round puts you in a match in progress and you get killed as soon as you spawn

RAGE

phen0m24

I applaud you. There is only 2 person who I would play his account and grind for him. Both are my best friends who I have known for over 10 years..
back to grinding dark souls 3 for the trophies

rawr! Did you beat DS3 already? My buddy Gen-e-us just started a BB playthrough today, and I thought immediately of you and Dhruv. :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Undefeated train. Just like the old days.

Sniped the hell out of their whole team.

Rb3ZuSV.jpg

Rank five with everyone and I already have eight bounties saved up each for next IB. I never get to use the weekly bounties. Probably going to have them for eternity.

Played against #56 and #139 double carrying (2.81 and 2.75 KDs) and they wrecked 5-0. We were up 3 people to 1 first round and he warriored all 3 of us
(on xbox). Can't even be mad at that one.

Stupid how my nade + AR + melee didn't kill him though since i guess his melee took effect first giving him an overshield -_-

So there is a party of 3 and 5 solo queuing, game starts 2v6. Okay.

Bungie pls nerf sniper bodyshot damage, it's fucking stupid.

Edit: And just spawned into a game in progress and got killed by a rocket before I could even move, I'm fucking done.

darthbob

Finally managed to attain 310 LL today due to IB.

I've noticed that every Exotic Engram I've decoded so far has been 310 too, is that just rly gud RNG or by-design?

X-Frame

But is it better than Judith?

Don't know, never got one, haha. I'd rather get a well-rolled Revelator as the higher RoF, lower Impact HC's can be quite deadly too.

Finnalas Peril with LiTC, reinforced barrel, and rangefinder. Would'be preferred rifled barrel but it'll do.

Damn, that's a great roll. Mine came with an outstanding middle tree -- Extended Mag, Braced Frame, and Rifled Barrel. I pretty much get my pick.

I can only hope Bungie decides to revert all the nerfs they hit HC's with in the 2.0 update.

We always seem to get weird people in our group. Some kid is trying to tell us how to play IB. Macello is going off on him. LOL.
So that was the topic? I arrived at tge time Macello was bringing down the hammer. Literaly.

GG btw peeps. Thanks for the train

Homeboyd

No!

Does this mean no raid tomorrow?
lol no I'm still in if we've got the peeps. I don't have a ps4.

In kind of a weird spot right now too considering the ps4k next year. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to buy a ps4 right now. Hoping I can either find a cheap one or borrow one. But that won't be anything I get accomplished in the next couple of weeks I wouldn't think unless something pops up.

I'm so cool, I'm a warlock that can shotgun melee firebolt.

Facing 2 of them is atrocious on pantheon.

#salty

I'm done with this game this weekend. Pantheon, Asylum, Widow's Court, and Burning Shrine are all Trash. Rusted Lands is the only decent one. I'm now with Ape on this rotating garbage. When 4/5 maps are bad, it sucks.

I'll be back around Wednesday during twitch reveal. I can't stand this game anymore.

Top Bottom