• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Yeah the prob is I'll want to pick up a ps4k next year so it makes no sense to buy a ps4 now. Trying to find one to borrow for a bit atm.

Wiped and Ghazi helping my characters now though. Already 27.

But what if..the rumors are false D:

edit: Return to the top of the page hype!
or mid of the page hype! also I hate farming the covenant materials to increase my rank in Dark Souls 3. But grinding to Dark Zone rank 50 in the Division is worst..

Dez_

I've got a love hate thing going on with HMGs. If you survive the initial rocket barrage, you can make them last forever in control when you're trying to hold down a point. Being on the receiving end however...

E92 M3

Square knew about Trials of Osiris before even Bungie
3I9H9XK.png

0UkJMYu.jpg

edit ^ hooray, trials lfg success at last!

I don't think I'll be migrating anytime soon (until I find a ps4), so feel free to jump on whenever you want. I was going to try to run Oryx tonight but that's not going to happen. All you my man.

Right on, I'll be around tonight if any Boners wanna throw down.

Haven't played much Trials this week, been too depressed from losing final boss on a virgin carry for Macello's friend. Could maybe do a little more tonight.

Haven't played much Trials this week, been too depressed from losing final boss on a virgin carry for Macello's friend. Could maybe do a little more tonight.

I didn't know Macello had friends!

You'll be in a better mood after next week, Driz, because you can get back to doing POE carries. LOL. Time is a flat circle.

ocean

Banned
Finnala's Peril with range finder, hidden hand and rifled barrel or braced frame. I'll give it shot.
That's one of the very few honestly good drops you can get in the game. A god roll Ash Factory, 1KYS, Finalla, Grasp, Imago...that's about it :p

Honestly makes me wonder how the fuck does krafty do what he does. Like you said, that loss probably gave me a nightmare and kept me down the whole day (also havent played). I dont know how he doesn't let it get to him. I know there's the weed but...it should still be impossible.

NeOak

Saladin gave me a 310 Ghost.

I wasn't hoping for anything and still was disappointed.

Edit: oh lol. Spoke too soon. 320 IB cloak waiting for me at the postmaster.

I didn't know Macello had friends!

You'll be in a better mood after next week, Driz, because you can get back to doing POE carries. LOL. Time is a flat circle.

Now that I think about it, he did talk a lot of smack about Macello during our games so maybe "friend" is an exaggeration.... Kappa

Too funny about the PoE carries dude, those were the days. Repeating those first 5 rounds before Skolas every time felt like a flat circle. Those runs were really fun because I could carry super hard while the newbies still had opportunities to contribute and feel useful. I doubt I'll do any carries with the new activity though, it looks super short and easy.

PoE without Skolas is like a body with no heart. ;_;

Axoman

I think dmh and I are looking for a third tonight if you want to play.

ocean

Banned
Saladin gave me a 310 Ghost.

I wasn't hoping for anything and still was disappointed.

Edit: oh lol. Spoke too soon. 320 IB cloak waiting for me at the postmaster.
I think the 310 Ghost is a guaranteed drop at rank whatever? Or is that an artifact. Don't remember now

Dez_

Got a 317 Nirwen's Mercy for my IB troubles. Considering I haven't completed an Oryx challenge mode yet, I'll take it. Might as well wait for the update before infusing. Honestly, don't really have the motivation to complete this with my Titan.

I think dmh and I are looking for a third tonight if you want to play.

When were you going to start? I can hop on in 5-10, but I'll be on Homeboyd's account.

Honestly makes me wonder how the fuck does krafty do what he does. Like you said, that loss probably gave me a nightmare and kept me down the whole day (also havent played). I dont know how he doesn't let it get to him. I know there's the weed but...it should still be impossible.

All the phat bank he makes probably helps some too, but I still don't get it. I mean he gets salty/upset when he loses like literally every good player I know but the way he can keep playing soooo much after all those tough losses is crazy.

I wonder how many double virgin runs he gets through, I saw him fail/reset a bunch of cards today. Yesterday I caught the end of KJHovey clutching out a 5-4 win on a double virgin, no mercy Final Boss. He was so hyped/relieved but also sounded exhausted
I was super jealous, lol

NeOak

Got a 317 Nirwen's Mercy for my IB troubles. Considering I haven't completed an Oryx challenge mode yet, I'll take it. Might as well wait for the update before infusing. Honestly, don't really have the motivation to complete this with my Titan.

It's a very solid pulse rifle for PvP if it has good rolls.

Ballistic

I leave my group, my son joins my fireteam, kadey's invite comes. My son goes all I need is one damn win, so I'm joining someone tjat knows what the hell their doing. Let's go!

Dez_

It's a very solid pulse rifle for PvP if it has good rolls.
Danger close, army of one, and reinforced barrel/lightweight. Honestly prefer the vendor sold NM way back when it was available. Loving those ultra high stability guns.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't mind getting my ass kicked by more skilled players but when I lose because of laggy fuckers that's a different story.

Axoman

When were you going to start? I can hop on in 5-10, but I'll be on Homeboyd's account.

All the phat bank he makes probably helps some too, but I still don't get it. I mean he gets salty/upset when he loses like literally every good player I know but the way he can keep playing soooo much after all those tough losses is crazy.

I wonder how many double virgin runs he gets through, I saw him fail/reset a bunch of cards today. Yesterday I caught the end of KJHovey clutching out a 5-4 win on a double virgin, no mercy Final Boss. He was so hyped/relieved but also sounded exhausted
I was super jealous, lol

I can be on in about the same. Dmh is already online

HB and I are already friends

Got a Deidris's Retort from Rank 5 pack.

Field Choke
Agg Ballistics

Crowd Control
Rifled/Reinforced
Surrounded

Shame it doesn't have as much range as my PC+1 or CTD. I'll give it a whirl anyways.

So I thought this was interesting in regards to Netcode in a shooter

But basically, I feel this fits for Destiny too because well..lag is a cornerstone of Destiny. THEMOREYOUKNOW#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTH2ZPgYujQ

Edit-I love how into it they go, I would like to see Bungie have this sort of community outreach. Right now destinys connection seems to be a needle in a haystack of making sense.

Got a Deidris's Retort from Rank 5 pack.

Field Choke
Agg Ballistics

Crowd Control
Rifled/Reinforced
Surrounded

Hey, Ape, and others I was arguing with earlier today, I hope you didn't take it personally. Debating/Arguing, not fighting, I hope.
Destiny is such a unique game that speaks to us in different ways. It's interesting learning what others like & dislike.

I will try to be a little less snarky/salty in my replies. Being tired doesn't help.

I can be on in about the same. Dmh is already online

HB and I are already friends

Sounds good, I'm online now but just trying to sort through all his gear.

Dear god it's such a mess.... you didn't tell me you had 25 Tower notifications Homey!!! On just your Hunter!!! Arrrghhhh! What have I gotten myself into?!?

Axoman

Dear god it's such a mess.... you didn't tell me you had 25 Tower notifications Homey!!! On just your Hunter!!! Arrrghhhh! What have I gotten myself into?!?

Sent you a party invite, join when ready

Korosenai

I was super jealous, lol
Who is homeboyd

Wow he sounds insane

Homeboyd

hahahaha I haven't played in months. It all became too much. lmao

RIP

E92 M3

Welcome to a hoarder's paradise

Top Bottom