• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

the_id

First time getting Mercy in IB. Going to take a shower in holy water tonight.

1m0LFRV.png
Wall of shame. I blame Neoak's Netduma

Dthomp

Starting up a NF if anybody wants to join on me (Dthomp) figure my Stormcaller with Zhalo should be ok solo for a while :)

LTWood12

That fucking nostalgia!

To this day it's still one of my favorite spells, also it started my love for astrophysics/astronomy and other sciences. I was only in 5th or 4th grade when playing FF7.

Memories are real. Best boss music as well - on par with the Souls series.

Thanks LT

Trance I wish I got to play destiny with you. You have a good soul.

E92 M3

I watched gameplay i made a while back when I was really into Destiny, and I am literally about 1/10th the player I used to be. I don't even know how i pulled most of that stuff off.

It will take 1 day for complete warm up truth be said

Trance I wish I got to play destiny with you. You have a good soul.

Thanks lol, at the rate the current migration is happening I'm sure I'll end up on Destiny PS4 soon enough

Man o Man, just hit rank 5 from start in about 8 hours, just got me a 310 Ghost and a 317 auto rifle

RNGesus loves me even after my long break!!!

darthbob

Man o Man, just hit rank 5 from start in about 8 hours, just got me a 310 Ghost and a 317 auto rifle

RNGesus loves me even after my long break!!!

310 Ghost is guaranteed from the Rank 5 package, but if you didn't have one yet it's pretty nice.

Got a 316 Ghost last night as a post game drop, seems pretty common actually.
thx rngesus

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. Went out on a good note. 9 bounties ready for next IB for everyone.

Next week is going to be insane.

Dthomp

Woot! Got my 7 headshot kills for the First Curse quest on my first Rumble attempt tonight :) If only getting my Last Word to 100% for the other quest then I'd be cooking

Sent you a party invite, join when ready

Hey dude, sorry for disappearing!! Our streamer friend Eric was looking for help running a few cards so I was able to run with him for some sweet loot. Sorry again for leaving you hanging, hopefully you guys were able to find a third.

Driz, if i was even half the player i used to be I would play with you.

It's like riding a bike bro. Skills like yours don't go away, they just need to be gently nudged out of their slumber.

Do you guys think I can take my Titan from Rank 0 to Rank 5 in under 2 hours?

Easily, if you have bounties. Took me 2 matches on titan to go from 0-5 earlier today.

I turned in 1 weekly (from last IB) and 4 daily bounties. If this is your second character, the rep buff is insane. 125 rep daily gives you something like 800 rep.

darthbob

Shitty day for IB. No decent drops, got a shit roll Finnalla on my first game, nothing after.

Did get a fair number of Exotic drops due to 3oC but they all decrypted to 290 even tho I'm 310, so what's up with that?

Just a terrible last day to Iron banana

Shitty day for IB. No decent drops, got a shit roll Finnalla on my first game, nothing after.

Did get a fair number of Exotic drops due to 3oC but they all decrypted to 290 even tho I'm 310, so what's up with that?

Just a terrible last day to Iron banana
You have to be 311.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Seriously this Sniper Bullshit has to go
They better fucking address this shit on this coming week

Listen if I die due to me being unaware or not knowing sniping lanes, great I'll learn from mistakes
On the IB train I sucked and Kean called me on it, but slowly cobwebs got shook and old school maps made my muscle memory kick in and I reached top score a few times

The shit that annoys me are 2 things, both related to sniping AA bullshit
1. Where the fuck did flinching go?, unless I missed something there was unflinching perk I remember, that gave you advantage, nowadays you can shoot a dude with a Mida across the map, they are getting crit, can turn and just scope near me and headshot me
2. How the hell are laggers gaining advantage, isn't it suppose to be opposite
Lag switches I get, but seriously its better to crap your internet out to gain a huge bonus
Today firsthand I killed the dude by headshot snipe, marker went true with full damage, guy kills me so it would be awash snipe for snipe, yet he killed another person, then when I respawn I get credited with points and beyond the grave medal (post mortem)

Now tell me how can I kill someone with a sniper after dying and respawning
Grenade can be with certain situations but guns?

Also some of these maps are not Control made, Jesus, talk about shoehorning an overlay to cover all modes and not adjust map size to match modes

Titan Strikers + Hunter Nightstalkers laggers abuse the ever living shit out of their abilities
Its like if you see those subclasses it most likely they lagging
The Shoulder Charge and Shade Step are cool abilities, but that ghost glitch for SS is just wrong, saw it happen too many times to me and teammates

Its unreal they can't hotfix an abuse
I did IB for fun and learn some new tricks to those maps, but all you see is red lights just camping from afar
What happened to the flow

Trials really spurred this gameplay, its warranted there cause of 3 v 3 and the seesaw momentum, but in 6 v 6 its a hindrance, it isn't get gud, its the thought process of a dev to go we want no weapon to outshine any other, but I call ELEPHANT SHIT on that
Its almost Sniper R' Us, I got killed with a fusion once, I was a taken back like they exist?
Shottys are what they are but can be countered

One more thing, fix yo spawning locations, some of those maps are fucking horrid at popping you exactly into sniping lanes
That Hive Tunnel map, why on earth would I want to spawn outside Door A near B special ammo crate and get precision hit right as I spawn in, then spawn @ C? Then 2 enemies spawn behind me
That's some elementary spawning techniques Bungie needs to address

Skill is one thing, but good lord how do the even qualify this as PvP anymore

If anyone is doing challenge mode, lemme know.

I haven't even attempted it and would like to try and get the rewards.

Edit: psn is LooneyLMD

Primary weapon gunplay in PvP is so downplayed right now. I get killed by special weapons far more often than primaries. I don't know what needs to be done but I'd like to see skilled primary gunplay be emphasized.

Top Bottom