• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I've been out of the loop...did anyone ever figure out what the gear the hunter in these Zen Meteor reveal pics is wearing? Perhaps we are getting a vendor refresh after all?

Ce_YxfqUsAAki-V.jpg

Ce_YyZ4UYAA75K7.jpg

Trakan

I've been out of the loop...did anyone ever figure out what the gear the hunter in these Zen Meteor reveal pics is wearing? Perhaps we are getting a vendor refresh after all?

Nobody has said, but I'm hoping if anything it's at least a PS4 exclusive set to go with the weapon.

Mindlog

I know we'll never have it but another huge want for me is to not have console exclusive. It's so sad.
And the biggest want: Cross-Platform inventory.
If Sony and MS both release new console refresh hardware I'm probably switching to MS for my console games.

And the biggest want: Cross-Platform inventory.
If Sony and MS both release new console refresh hardware I'm probably switching to MS for my console games.

I'd love that. I would have had enough passage coins to make it to Mercury last night if this was the case!

Trakan

LOL I wouldn't be surprised. They're sitting on SO many blue armor sets they could just reconfigure to be new legendary ones.

So many confusing design decisions by Bungie. They're offering the same faction armor on sale now for the update instead of reskinning a blue set that's never been Legendary. Makes no sense.

The update on Friday about reputation gain increases had some images of the options found in the packages and the gear they showed had icons that do not match up with colors of the current vanguard and crucible vendor stock.

XgoHIqe.png

Yes its just different colors but maybe these are placeholders for new stuff? And at least the cloak they show is a different color than Seahawks or the drab brown and forest green of the Vanguard ones that don't change with shaders.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/44545/7_Sterling-Reputation

Is Krafty doing single carries again for virgin day? Makes me feel slightly better about myself I guess....

You're talking to me? :D

Yeah, I knew about all that - just thought maybe someone got mixed up about the date the update was dropping. I really think people are going to be mostly happy with the changes tbh.

You're the only one here... oh wait, this is the internet so there's lot's of people here. :p

Nice to hear man, definitely looking forward to the update. The new strike and PoE stuff is cool but I'm most interested in the sandbox changes so Wednesday should be fun. Btw, if you're still looking to finish those Trials bounties I can help later tonight. I promise not to yell this time since we won't be worried about winning, haha. Usually I'm not the guy for just running bounties but I always hate to see multiple lfg posts go unanswered.

Dthomp

Not sure why I'm torturing myself with this iron banner, both my Titan and Hunter Rank 5 have paid out helmets

Trakan

The update on Friday about reputation gain increases had some images of the options found in the packages and the gear they showed had icons that do not match up with colors of the current vanguard and crucible vendor stock.

Yes its just different colors but maybe these are placeholders for new stuff? And at least the cloak they show is a different color than Seahawks or the drab brown and forest green of the Vanguard ones that don't change with shaders.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/44545/7_Sterling-Reputation

I am glad that I can finally get that Vallsgarde shader.

Dthomp

lol IB. I had a weekly to turn in on my Warlock and went from rank 3.5 to 5 just from that, didn't even have to play. Got a 315 Rocket Launcher from that one

Is Krafty doing single carries again for virgin day? Makes me feel slightly better about myself I guess....

You're the only one here... oh wait, this is the internet so there's lot's of people here. :p

Nice to hear man, definitely looking forward to the update. The new strike and PoE stuff is cool but I'm most interested in the sandbox changes so Wednesday should be fun. Btw, if you're still looking to finish those Trials bounties I can help later tonight. I promise not to yell this time since we won't be worried about winning, haha. Usually I'm not the guy for just running bounties but I always hate to see multiple lfg posts go unanswered.

Cool thanks!

Kraftyy and his sniping angles is nasty. A revive snipe using a random box as a shield from the reviver sniping him...... just damn.

Interesting idea from Kraftyy: Take out the damage tick numbers from DOT so they don't know exactly where you're at. The first damage number is fine but just remove the ticks.

Frenden

Banned
I'm a few matches away from IB R5, but I can't bring myself to bother. I'd rather save the bounties for the next IB after the LL increase.

This is the first IB since the first that I didn't R5 all three characters. Bummer.

Xbros, need a HM Oryx CP. Need to do one Oryx CM before I migrate to PS. Have never even done HM Oryx.

Yo dude, since you're migrating to PS, did you still want me to run any Trials on your X1 account?

edit: I'm totally down for it, just wanted to check if you were gonna be done w/ Xbox or not.

Bungie should start a patreon page for people that don't want microtransaction in
TadkV.gif

They should have a side subscription service, where you get like, 3 extra crates weekly, free monthly emotes, and you just have to pay 10 bucks a month.

I would do that. I would subscribe to it.

Homeboyd

Yo dude, since you're migrating to PS, did you still want me to run any Trials on your X1 account?

edit: I'm totally down for it, just wanted to check if you were gonna be done w/ Xbox or not.
I don't think I'll be migrating anytime soon (until I find a ps4), so feel free to jump on whenever you want. I was going to try to run Oryx tonight but that's not going to happen. All you my man.

Bungie pls don't nerf stormcaller into the ground, the class is hella fun to play.

It's going to get butchered isn't it?
Good nerf would be to lower how long Stormtrance lasts, but nothing too crazy (as it is, someone using it can get from one spawn on Exodus to the other and still use it).

The actual nerf will be:
-Every grenade is now Arcbolt, which now actually heals targets
-Thunderstrike will be replaced with vanilla Titan melee
-Pulsewave will now remove the shield of nearby allies and add the thorn debuff screen

GutZ31

I don't think I'll be migrating anytime soon (until I find a ps4), so feel free to jump on whenever you want. I was going to try to run Oryx tonight but that's not going to happen. All you my man.
Hurry up and find one. Need to get you up to speed before April 12th.

Homeboyd

Hurry up and find one. Need to get you up to speed before April 12th.
Yeah the prob is I'll want to pick up a ps4k next year so it makes no sense to buy a ps4 now. Trying to find one to borrow for a bit atm.

Wiped and Ghazi helping my characters now though. Already 27.

GutZ31

Yeah the prob is I'll want to pick up a ps4k next year so it makes no sense to buy a ps4 now. Trying to find one to borrow for a bit atm.

Wiped and Ghazi helping my characters now though. Already 27.
Step 1.) Buy used PS4 off Social networking site of choice.
Step 2.) Use the PS4 as you see fit, take pride in your purchase.
Step 3.) Find exact date of PS4k release window, and plan to offer your current PS4 as a present around that date to a friend/loved one.
Step 4.) Buy your PS4k.

Top Bottom