• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

NeOak

I'm about due to change this avatar. Started a new on the other day. Need to clean up the values and chop out the background.

TnQRX6v.gif

Dthomp

Looking to do NFx3 if possible. No mic ATM, join up if you want to run (Dthomp) going to start a run so feel free

ocean

Banned
TLW is inherently OP and broken. The only thing mitigating this - the only reason anything else can be remotely competitive - is the poss poor hit detection on it.

If shots registered reliably the game would be nuts.

TLW is inherently OP and broken. The only thing mitigating this - the only reason anything else can be remotely competitive - is the poss poor hit detection on it.

But it takes a good amount of skill, especially the hip fire, which makes it a little more fair, but only a little

Trakan

whats the choice hand cannon for pvp these days?

Use one of those fancy Y1 handcannons you have access to. :p

They registered reliably in those HoW days you yearn for. ;)

Ghazi

Apparently I've had a Doctrine with Counterbalance with all the XP bubbles filled in that I didn't know about in my vault. I've spent the last two months thinking I didn't have one of those, whoops.

Dthomp

Well NF, you win again. 3 out of the 5 weeks you've given people I play with Twilight Garrisons but not me..infact 2 out of 3 games saw other people get Exotics.

What do I have to show for 3 runs? 12 3 of Coins (0-3 on using them this week), 1 Mote, 1 SC, 1 300 Warlock P Chest, and a 292 Vanguard Ghost Shell.

Bleh. Hate running these for more or less 6-9 Legendary Marks :/

Warlock nerfs are totally necessary. The amount of straight bullshit in the sunsinger kit is unparalleled. Getting an overshield on one of the longest range melees that you hardly have to aim is ridiculous. Firebolts take little skill to hit and leave you at one shot for a really long time and allow enemies to track you. The ability to self rez is super easy to counter but still cheesy.

The other subclasses aren't too bad for warlocks. Just nerf melee range for stormcallers and give them a better grenade. As for voidwalkers just make nova bombs more easy to tell where you'll die.

Trying to find a group to do King's Fall on normal is a miserable experience for me. I'm too slow on the trigger on both /r/fireteams and LFG, apparently. Each of the groups I've messaged in the past ~50 minutes have just ignored me, haha.

ZeroCoin

Well NF, you win again. 3 out of the 5 weeks you've given people I play with Twilight Garrisons but not me..infact 2 out of 3 games saw other people get Exotics.

I would've totally let you take it if I could. I rolled my eyes as soon as it showed in the rewards. Wearing a twilight garrison...and get awarded one...

Dez_

I don't really know what needs to be nerfed for Warlocks, other then their Storm trance attack lasting forever. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

Dthomp

I don't really know what needs to be nerfed for Warlocks, other then their Storm trance attack lasting forever. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

I don't see it either. Every class has a major annoyance to another. Should Charge in general, and Fist of Havok having an eight mile radius seem dumb to me. Same with the Shadestep glitch/Shadestep in general nonsense, or that a tether can completely shut down a Warlock is always fun :/

Top Bottom