• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Update list in order of replies:

Mercury Virgin:
Light_Knight_Sky (Sat and Sunday)
LooneyMD
Shiv47
MutenTurtle
tp_Drewz (Australia timezone)

Year 2 Virgin:
FyreWulff
Gammacide
Dr_LawyerCop (All weekend)
Spyder_ur
ErnieMcCracken (Monday Night)

Hasn't seen Mercury personally:
Grave

Please add me to the list as a total mercury virgin. I'd love to try it!

Thanks for the run, Drizzy and Inapplicable.

I'm so so sorry, I just didn't play good at all. I'm so angry at myself for letting the team down when it mattered most. I don't think I'm good enough to attempt to help others.

BRB, going to drown myself in a puddle in the tower.

Bungie fixed all the problems and everyone is 100% satisfied with the game. We've reached a Golden Age of Destiny enlightenment.
Kappa

tumblr_o5bsmvDbGS1rxmai6o1_540.gif

I'm so so sorry, I just didn't play good at all. I'm so angry at myself for letting the team down when it mattered most. I don't think I'm good enough to attempt to help others.

Don't say that. You and Biggy helped me to my first Mercury during Doctrine week.

It's cool, dude. You're really good. You're the reason we won those 2v3's. I think at the end--the road was so easy--that I thought we had it in the bag. I never been that far in Trials. So, I apologize also. I know it's a carry, but I could've done way better.

Anyway, I really appreciated the run. I learned a lot: like there's a clip on the earpiece that can mute the microphone, and it's been on for the past few days.

I'm going to keep playing pvp and try to get better, so I can help people too.

Drizzy, if you're okay, say something!

Rymuth

Update list in order of replies:

Mercury Virgin:
LooneyMD
Shiv47
MutenTurtle

Year 2 Virgin:
FyreWulff
Gammacide
Spyder_ur

Hasn't seen Mercury personally:Grave?
Add me to the total Mercury virgin

PSN: Remath

Thanks for the run, Drizzy and Inapplicable.

GGs gentlemen. That's about as painful as they come but it happens. The thrill of victory wouldn't taste as sweet without the bitter sting of defeat. We'll get you there eventually Looney. Just keep practicing and it'll happen, with or without my help.

Don't beat yourself up about it Inapp. I really appreciate your help, no matter the outcome. Tbh that's why there are so few people left who even try to help. It's takes a ton of energy, it's fucking stressful and the feeling when you lose is terrible. Helping newbies is a whole other ball game than playing well in an experienced team.

I've lost so many cards at 8-0 during Year 2, but it never gets easier. Games like our first final boss are the root of my disdain for the win-based MM. Off the charts lag like that is a fucking joke but it's also no comfort when you lose. If anyone else is willing to brave the torment with me I'll be up for more virgin attempts later.

lol you're too kind, sir :p Yeah I'm good, just chilling out a bit to rest and recover. I'll be back on the horse before long. And always remember the bright side of games like that. The only way to get better with those stressful situations is to experience them yourself. Like you said, it was your first time getting that far so being nervous is only natural. You'll feel a tiny bit more comfortable every time you get there until eventually they'll feel like any other match.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Need a strong third for trials.

Nobody else on, going to run control for now. If anyone else wants in message me.

the_id

It's cool, dude. You're really good. You're the reason we won those 2v3's. I think at the end--the road was so easy--that I thought we had it in the bag. I never been that far in Trials. So, I apologize also. I know it's a carry, but I could've done way better.

Anyway, I really appreciated the run. I learned a lot: like there's a clip on the earpiece that can mute the microphone, and it's been on for the past few days.

I'm going to keep playing pvp and try to get better, so I can help people too.

Missed my man being carried. GGs guys. Looney back to Destiny for gud!!!

Drizz, I'm around now if we want to pick up anyone. Who on the list here is around?

Mercury Virgin:
LooneyMD
Shiv47
MutenTurtle [Mercury Hype!]
Ninja Kn1ght
Tri4
Remath
WeTeHa
Dthomp (this afternoon evening, Sunday/Monday)

Year 2 Virgin:
FyreWulff
Gammacide/Victim [Mercury Hype!]
Spyder_ur
Kreepmode (all weekend except sat night)
Zoso (XB1)

Grave

Please add me to the list as a total mercury virgin. I'd love to try it!

Add me to the total Mercury virgin

PSN: Remath

I got y'all

WeTeHa

Thanks for the games manny and comms. It was a lot of fun, and I got a ship and shader in back-to-back games.

I'm not on the list, but I'm around :p Never been to mercury.

Dthomp

If you guys want to add me to the list of Mercury Virgins (Dthomp) I should be around this afternoon-evening as well as Sunday/Monday

I'm just going to play a few games of Rocket League with my buddy but I already got the ticket and all my stuff transfered to my Hunter to be ready whenever.

Tri4

Drizz, I'm around now if we want to pick up anyone. Who on the list here is around?

Mercury Virgin:
LooneyMD
Shiv47
Ninja Kn1ght
Remath
WeTeHa

Year 2 Virgin:
FyreWulff
Spyder_ur
Zoso (XB1)

Grave

I got y'all
Missed my post :(

Shiv47

Mercury Virgin:
LooneyMD
Shiv47
Ninja Kn1ght
Tri4
Remath
WeTeHa

Year 2 Virgin:
FyreWulff
Spyder_ur
Zoso (XB1)

Grave

I got y'all
I should be around tonight after 9 or 10 EST or tomorrow during the day/later evening/night, if the stars and schedules align.

Don't beat yourself up about it Inapp. I really appreciate your help, no matter the outcome. Tbh that's why there are so few people left who even try to help. It's takes a ton of energy, it's fucking stressful and the feeling when you lose is terrible. Helping newbies is a whole other ball game than playing well in an experienced team.

I will beat myself up over it though, I didn't perform when it mattered the most. I shouldn't be offering to help if I'm not going to perform, it's as simple as that.

The laggy game from my point of view was beyond a joke, the 2nd worst I have ever experienced in trials. No excuses though.

That run was entirely my fault, that's why I'm reluctant to help.

Oops, I added you!

I'm available now if you still were up for some virgin runs. Not sure what Igor's schedule is today, or if anyone else will be around, so we'll just play it by ear. Hopefully we can get at least one or two more names checked off.

Also I can do some X1 runs some time. Eric could probably help. Wanna at least make sure to get the Hic for Homey.

Messiek

Mercury Virgin:
LooneyMD
Shiv47
Ninja Kn1ght
Tri4
Remath
WeTeHa

Year 2 Virgin:
FyreWulff
Spyder_ur
Zoso (XB1)

Grave

I got y'all

Heey! This might be my chance to see Mercury for the first time :)

Sign me up. I'm good whenever
Thx Ape for letting me know about this virgin train :)

Number45

What were the sandbox changes that I keep seeing mentioned in relation to the update this week? It's all balancing from what I can gather, and some new kit.

Top Bottom