• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Dez_

Good games Kadey, everyone. Been having an off day in the crucible, but those matches were fun, with the exception of that one Bastion match where I went 3-16...

Drizz, I'm around now if we want to pick up anyone. Who on the list here is around?

Mercury Virgin:
Light_Knight_Sky (Sat and Sunday)
LooneyMD
Shiv47
MutenTurtle [Mercury Hype!]
tp_Drewz (Australia timezone)
Ninja Kn1ght
Tri4
Remath
WeTeHa
Dthomp (this afternoon evening, Sunday/Monday)

Year 2 Virgin:
FyreWulff
Gammacide/Victim [Mercury Hype!]
Dr_LawyerCop (All weekend)
Spyder_ur
ErnieMcCracken (Monday Night)
Kreepmode (all weekend except sat night)
Zoso (XB1)

Hasn't seen Mercury personally:
Grave

I got y'all

Mind adding myself for a try? PSN/XBL: ThingontheFloor I'll be around all day and checking the thread periodically... I'm a complete Mercury virgin, sadly. I play on both consoles; I'd prefer Xbox as I usually main there but if availability is better on PS4 I can do that as well, I'm pretty well equipped on both.

Thanks for getting these last min runs in for the emblem, guys; you're what keeps the community going during these slow periods!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Captured Ghazi's perfect soundbite.

I feel so helpless with the HB on first light and Bastion. The range is blah.

Namikaze1

Yo Ape, no trials for me this weekend. Will be back next week. Had trouble getting used to the Doctrine after a month break during our run last week. Gonna pull out my old Lydumia or whatever it is called from the vault and practice around with that once the patch hits.

Also, you guys still remain the better DGAF by far. Getting a bit tired of some things over in the other DGAF.

Frenden

Banned
Yo Ape, no trials for me this weekend. Will be back next week. Had trouble getting used to the Doctrine after a month break during our run last week. Gonna pull out my old Lydumia or whatever it is called from the vault and practice around with that once the patch hits.

Also, you guys still remain the better DGAF by far. Getting a bit tired of some things over in the other DGAF.

Feels like there are one or two people who poop-socked the first weekend of exploits and need to cooooonstantly lord their stats over everyone. We get it. You stacked accuracy and have a 1 trillion DPS SMG. :p

Shiv47

I'm hoping that Zen Meteor is easier to get than Jade Rabbit. Which in my case means simply getting one, period. What is the good of PS exclusives if they never drop for you?

Feels like there are one or two people who poop-socked the first weekend of exploits and need to cooooonstantly lord their stats over everyone. We get it. You stacked accuracy and have a 1 trillion DPS SMG. :p
And there's the excessive use of the term "Bambi" over there, it's starting to get just plain weird.

ZeroCoin

Nothing wrong with being a virgin people. Don't be embarrassed.

Slowly raises hand. I've never even tried trials. Probably won't have time until Monday night if anyone wants to carry me through. Is there a class that would help more as a carry?

Slowly raises hand. I've never even tried trials. Probably won't have time until Monday night if anyone wants to carry me through. Is there a class that would help more as a carry?
Just use what class you are most comfortable with. All people here will normally ask of you is to play you're best and use teamwork!

Namikaze1

Screw it. Bored out of my mind. Any GAF crucible stuff going on with a spot open? If not, I'll just go about doing some vanguard bounties.

And there's the excessive use of the term "Bambi" over there, it's starting to get just plain weird.
Weird and annoying as hell. I tried to ignore it for nearly three weeks now but now just can't stand it.

LTWood12

The only golf I like is Happy Gilmore.

giphy.gif

the_id

Good games everyone. Being carried by a level 13 Guardian with Greens and Blues is some experience.

Maybe a long shot, but is there anyone around that would want to do a Normal King's Fall raid today? Newbie friendly, anyone welcome.
I do, want to take a friend through it. He's new to Destiny and his light level is 303

Frenden

Banned
Weird and annoying as hell. I tried to ignore it for nearly three weeks now but now just can't stand it.

Yeah. It's a bit more derisive than the similarly used "blueberries" for Destiny. I mostly play Division with the REAL DGAF.
(Shots fired. Beef acquired.) :p

All good man! You'll be back up to PvP shape in no time.

Trakan

Why is the Eyasluna so damn rare? Some guy was wrecking me one that had Rangefinder, Rifled Barrel, and Luck in the Chamber.

I do, want to take a friend through it. He's new to Destiny and his light level is 303

I'd like to join as well, if there are any spots left open.

I can be an experienced slot filler if you need to help new players, yeah

I can. I haven't raided in awhile but I can run a normal one to get back in the swing of things. Just let me know a time.

Holy cow, I'm shocked at how many responses that got :p

Twilight aka Zoba was looking to take a friend through it, so we'd have 4 spots. I was just serving as LFG coordinator, but don't need to actually raid. Probably better to focus my services on the lighthouse virgins anyway.

Id responded first for 2 spots, so that would leave another two open. Wiped and Dr. LC would have first dibs to those spots if everybody was cool with that and available to start soon. Fyre and wheremypho would be the alternates if anyone can't make it.

Just post back if you're in, and I can send out some party chat invites to get everyone together.

What time?

I think the plan is to start asap, whenever there's 6 ready to go.

Twilight aka Zoba was looking to take a friend through it, so we'd have 4 spots. I was just serving as LFG coordinator, but don't need to actually raid. Probably better to focus my services on the lighthouse virgins anyway.

Id responded first for 2 spots, so that would leave another two open. Wiped and Dr. LC would have first dibs to those spots if everybody was cool with that and available to start soon. Fyre and wheremypho would be the alternates if anyone can't make it.

Just post back if you're in, and I can send out some party chat invites to get everyone together.

I'll let someone take my spot. I've got to make dinner for the wife in about an hour, so I'll probably just mess around in crucible.

WipedOut

Hopping on

the_id

I'm still on but pending if my friend can hop on soon.

Top Bottom