• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

WeTeHa

I was just thinking about something...
Is the amount of special ammo you get from green bricks dependent on your max inventory size?

Holy cow, I'm shocked at how many responses that got :p

Twilight aka Zoba was looking to take a friend through it, so we'd have 4 spots. I was just serving as LFG coordinator, but don't need to actually raid. Probably better to focus my services on the lighthouse virgins anyway.

Id responded first for 2 spots, so that would leave another two open. Wiped and Dr. LC would have first dibs to those spots if everybody was cool with that and available to start soon. Fyre and wheremypho would be the alternates if anyone can't make it.

Just post back if you're in, and I can send out some party chat invites to get everyone together.

I think the plan is to start asap, whenever there's 6 ready to go.

The legend has return!

Ok THIS is weird.

I just unlocked Shaxx's bounties - yeah, I know. I never did it before. So seeing them for the first time today.

I grabbed them all, and the 'Complete all 5 of Shaxx's weekly bounties in one week' is already showing as complete.

That's a nice bonus :)

Dthomp

Ok THIS is weird.

I just unlocked Shaxx's bounties - yeah, I know. I never did it before. So seeing them for the first time today.

I grabbed them all, and the 'Complete all 5 of Shaxx's weekly bounties in one week' is already showing as complete.

Nice, I'm at the part where I need 6 kills 4 times with Pulse Rifles :/ AR was easy, but struggling a bit here and want to get these unlocked before update if possible

X-Frame

Ok THIS is weird.

How? My friend just unlocked his tonight too, but he has already done Iron Banner weekly bounties twice, 6 total and his is showing 0 of 5 complete. Very strange. I told him before he unlocked them it should show complete too. Wonder what happened with his ..

Ok THIS is weird.

Yeah, you can build up the Shaxx bounties. Iron Banner weekly bounties count.

chur

Ok THIS is weird.

I think that happened to someone last week. No idea why but it's nice not to have to do some of those bounties.

How? My friend just unlocked his tonight too, but he has already done Iron Banner weekly bounties twice, 6 total and his is showing 0 of 5 complete. Very strange. I told him before he unlocked them it should show complete too. Wonder what happened with his ..

None of the other bounties are completed...just the big one at the end. I can't explain it.

Failing a virgin carry by losing twice at 8-0 is soul crushing. Having it happen twice in one day is just.... oof. No words.

Got 3 first timers through so far. But all I can think about is how it should've been five if I played better. Blargh. Congrats to newest member
and banned Gaffer
El Bombastico!

CfoisOsUMAEWx0o.jpg:orig

Shiv47

If anyone gets a train going or whatever, shoot me an invite. Going to pick up the remaining ghosts I haven't gotten so far. All hail the grimoire!

GGs gentlemen. That's about as painful as they come but it happens. The thrill of victory wouldn't taste as sweet without the bitter sting of defeat. We'll get you there eventually Looney. Just keep practicing and it'll happen, with or without my help.

lol you're too kind, sir :p Yeah I'm good, just chilling out a bit to rest and recover. I'll be back on the horse before long. And always remember the bright side of games like that. The only way to get better with those stressful situations is to experience them yourself. Like you said, it was your first time getting that far so being nervous is only natural. You'll feel a tiny bit more comfortable every time you get there until eventually they'll feel like any other match.
Gotta keep hitting that Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Missed my man being carried. GGs guys. Looney back to Destiny for gud!!!
Sadly.

Until Uncharted 4 at least

I will beat myself up over it though, I didn't perform when it mattered the most. I shouldn't be offering to help if I'm not going to perform, it's as simple as that.

The laggy game from my point of view was beyond a joke, the 2nd worst I have ever experienced in trials. No excuses though.

That run was entirely my fault, that's why I'm reluctant to help.
Gotta get back on that sparrow, man.

ocean

Banned
What's with trials and sunsingers. Every single team today had at least one.
Last I checked, ToO win% scaled pretty nicely with the number of Sunsingers on your team, with 3x having the highest win% of any possible class combination.

Top Bottom