• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Sunsingers take so much skill. Perfectly placed firebolts are the epitome of skill.

Side note: That PDX-45 roll with counterbalance at the gunsmith is legit good if you can deal with the crappy scope options.

Failing a virgin carry by losing twice at 8-0 is soul crushing. Having it happen twice in one day is just.... oof. No words.

Got 3 first timers through so far. But all I can think about is how it should've been five if I played better. Blargh. Congrats to newest member
and banned Gaffer
El Bombastico!

After beating a super sweaty pro team where all 3 of them had 2+ kds no less. Yeah, that...physically hurt.

Dez_

Well, I finally finished the Chaperone quest line. All that's left is to wait a few more days for this shotgun. That was... not fun. Ended up having to do the Shield Bros strike twice because one of the shotgun kills didn't register. I'm glad that there was matchmaking for this at least.

Now for those 7 precision kills for the First Curse quest... For another time.

So there is life after GAF...

Sucks about the 8-0 losses Drizz, at least you had fun right :p?

;_;

The highs are very high and the lows are very low. Tonight we had an amazing 5-4 win against a team where every player had a 2.0-2.3 k/d. As hype as it gets. Then we lost the next two games to relatively average teams and blew the carry. As low as it gets. That's Trials for you.

You deserve a medal for sticking that out sir. Well done everyone.

WipedOut

;_;

The highs are very high and the lows are very low. Tonight we had an amazing 5-4 win against a team where every player had a 2.0-2.3 k/d. As hype as it gets. Then we lost the next two games to relatively average teams and blew the carry. As low as it gets. That's Trials for you.

You deserve a medal for sticking that out sir. Well done everyone.
We took and hour and a half break but yes, longest normal raid in history of destiny

Oryx was the easiest part lol

We took and hour and a half break but yes, longest normal raid in history of destiny

Oryx was the easiest part lol
Like all legends, legends will always fade in the darkness. Nonetheless in a time during the dark days of DestinyGAF when the Crota's End hard mode was bringing about the end by inducing a high concentration of sodium into your veins. There was an EPIC 12 hours intense battle against Crota, lag, glitches, sleep, scrubiness that occur within 3 days of the release when there was no strategy. Victory was achieved but was it worth it? Only time remembers <3
2015-08-13.gif

WipedOut

Like all legends, legends will always fade in the darkness. Nonetheless in a time during the dark days of DestinyGAF when the Crota's End hard mode was bringing about the end by inducing a high concentration of sodium into your veins. There was an EPIC 12 hours intense battle against Crota, lag, glitches, sleep, scrubiness that occur within 3 days of the release when there was no strategy. Victory was achieved but was it worth it? Only time remembers <3
2015-08-13.gif

I'm exaggerating of course, but it was a good time none the less. DGAF is the best Gaf

Alas the RNG baton has been tossed to Homeboyds account. Decrypted a legendary engram into a tarentella. I don't even have one of those.

I'm exaggerating of course, but it was a good time none the less. DGAF is the best Gaf

Alas the RNG baton has been tossed to Homeboyds account. Decrypted a legendary engram into a tarentella. I don't even have one of those.

I am not joking about the 12 hour Crota HM fight :|

Destiny related, thinking about reinstalling destiny to play whenever I have time again..hmmm

I'm going to reinstall this tomorrow. Would some of you guys be up for playing with me? All my characters are like level 310-320.

I haven't played in maybe 5 months but I'd love to get people to play with for Strikes, Kings Fall, Iron Banner, Regular Crucible, and Trials of Osiris. I'm especially interested in the latter, would some of you guys like to team up?

:)

I'm going to reinstall this tomorrow. Would some of you guys be up for playing with me? All my characters are like level 310-320.

I haven't played in maybe 5 months but I'd love to get people to play with for Strikes, Kings Fall, Iron Banner, Regular Crucible, and Trials of Osiris. I'm especially interested in the latter, would some of you guys like to team up?

:)

There should be an up tick in activity this week so you shouldn't have a problem finding people to play with but I can see it tailing off again within a couple of weeks

Trials should be easier to find groups as the Gold bounty will refresh on a daily basis post patch but again that will probably just revert to the hardcore after a couple of weeks

Eyasluna may be my favorite hand cannon.

It's good but like all Legendary HC's they really needed a slight buff. I'm just praying the Hawkmoon is viable post patch

Damn that really does suck :(

There are a lot more sweaty teams out there this time than usual. And for some reason, this map allows for not-so-sweaty teams to win at times.

Hmm missed the news about gold bounty resetting daily. Will it drop 335, up to 335 or up to 330?

I don't mind getting shot a lot if there is loot at the end...will also help speed other people on their way to the lighthouse!

There should be an up tick in activity this week so you shouldn't have a problem finding people to play with but I can see it tailing off again within a couple of weeks

Trials should be easier to find groups as the Gold bounty will refresh on a daily basis post patch but again that will probably just revert to the hardcore after a couple of weeks

Good point, definitely a time for me to get back into it then, while everyone else is. Not that I used to be bad at crucible or trials. I think I was alright, used to make the lighthouse on multichars every week when I used to play and sometimes we'd carry people through.

How does trials matchmaking work now? When I first played it wasn't based on your card status, then they changed it so was based on the number of wins you have on the card. Is it still like that?

Couple of days before the zoom nerf and I get a 1000-Yard Stare with Shortgaze/Ambush, Last Resort, Quickdraw and Unflinching from a blue engram. RIP.

Top Bottom