• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

An hour or two. Time isn't too much of a problem, I just won't be about to speak as clear as I'd like for call outs. Unless trials is still on tomorrow? I'm game for playing right now and multiple attempts.

Yea trials is still on tomorrow. We could do it then when you can speak louder.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Went out with a good win on the crappiest map in the game. Good games everyone.

Spring update. Will do as much as possible and then weekends are crucible trains again. Might even do trains depending on quickly all this new content lasts.

Dez_

That was fun! Had some rough matches in the beginning for me, but at least I played better towards the end. Gotta remember to use Twilight Garrison more often. I keep forgetting about the ability! Also, I had a good laugh at myself for Titan skating right into a wall and killing myself.

3T2ADDWSx9H9u.gif

CqWo4b5qc7US4.gif

fli0LHE2JrdYc.gif

yes, I just made the video I posted into gifs. Give me a break, I just found out how to do it.

ocean

Banned
Went out with a good win on the crappiest map in the game. Good games everyone.

Spring update. Will do as much as possible and then weekends are crucible trains again. Might even do trains depending on quickly all this new content lasts.
PvE content will, as always, be fun for like 3 days - then it's the same Strike/PoE/CoO drill with static and predictable enemy placements and spawn times and locations.

I'll keep an eye out for the sexy Control trains though, I love being the most inconsistent player alive when I play with you all. zig zagging the top and bottom of the scoreboard is its own special mega game :p

The return of the age of Hawkmoon + Fusion Rifle awaits us - the cycle will be complete.

X-Frame

The return of the age of Hawkmoon + Fusion Rifle awaits us - the cycle will be complete.

I can't wait! Well, for Hawkmoon I mean - I don't think I'll ever really use fusion rifles. But Hawkmoon, I only got my first one August 2015 so at the tail end of it still being usable, but definitely not in all its glory.

I really hope the Range buff makes a big difference. I am not asking to be able to infringe on Scout rifle territory, but all I want is to be able to consistently land close/medium range shots.

I'm going to keep running Aggressive Ballistics too despite the nerf incoming - the ability to two-shot with a headshot and lucky bullet is too good to pass up, -10 Stabilty nerf and all.

stay gold

Hawkmoon is gonna be awesome. I was using it yesterday to mostly good effect, the +10 range should be enough to fix the odd bit of BS that comes with it currently.

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but on the stream 2 weeks ago Deej hovered over the new PoE shotgun for a sec and it looked nasty. The grind for that baby starts tomorrow :)

Now you know that Ape and Magik are legit great players.

Aww. Thanks Macello. You're great with callouts.

Ape always puts in work when I play crucible with him.

Haha. I try!

Majority of the credit goes to Ape as he was doing a lot of the callouts and strategies. I simply played my part as a support player.

I checked the Elos of all the teams we faced...we should have beat final boss 1 and lost to final boss 2. Funny how that worked out.

Khaled is that you?

Btw Magik and Ape, you guys down for round two?

Sorry buddy, I wasn't home after our card until late last night. I'm going to be on tonight but probably not doing any Trials stuff.

Edit: Also wanted to say I haven't done too much prep for the Update. I play so much I'll eventually have everything. I'm really anxious to see how the idea of "play what you want" to rank up pans out. Before, we always had focus on the new content while everything else kind of got left behind.

WipedOut

anyone out there still have a HM Warpope checkpoint?

I'm going to try and run Warpope x2 tonight on homeboyds account if anyone is interested in helping a brother out.

In other words HELP!

Edit: Ghazzaro is in. So we basically need 4 more people.

Trakan

I really think the focused fire Suros is going to be super OP again. 100 range stat and more damage per shot?

Still not 100% sure these will be in. That reddit post is all speculation no?

Bungie is pretty shady when it comes to stuff like that. They're not above putting unobtainable weapons/armor in advertisements.

anyone out there still have a HM Warpope checkpoint?

I'm going to try and run Warpope x2 tonight on homeboyds account if anyone is interested in helping a brother out.

In other words HELP!

Edit: Ghazzaro is in. So we basically need 4 more people.

I can help if I'm not busy doing some last minute mercury virgin attempts. That will all depend on helper availability, so we'll see.

Also Dark Souls 3 will be available on Steam in 7.5 hours.....

WipedOut

I can help if I'm not busy doing some last minute mercury virgin attempts. That will all depend on helper availability, so we'll see.

Also Dark Souls 3 will be available on Steam in 7.5 hours.....

Awesome, literally won't take anytime. So that looks like we have

1: Me
2. Ghazzaro
3. Ruthless (Tentative)
4. Drizz (Tentative)

Alts in can case someone can't make it:

So we would just need 2 more for around a 10PM EST start time

He didn't play 7 Crimson Doubles matches? Doc pls.

I did play 7.

On Grave's account.

Because he said he really wanted a chocolate ghost.

So he got a 320 chocolate ghost.

Then he infused it into a raid ghost.

Even though he already had another 320 raid ghost.

True story.

Good luck!

lol thanks dude! :p

Been trying so hard to avoid as many spoilers as possible, so it'll be a relief when I can finally play it myself.

Top Bottom