• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Awesome, literally won't take anytime. So that looks like we have

1: Me
2. Ghazzaro
3. Ruthless (Tentative)
4. Drizz (Tentative)

Alts in can case someone can't make it:

So we would just need 2 more for around a 10PM EST start time

Ey, count me in. Been a while and I actually need Warpreist CM drops in prep for the update.

2. Ghazzaro
3. Ruthless (Tentative)
4. Drizz (Tentative)

Count me in. Haven't raided much recently, but could use the drops for trials infusions.

WipedOut

Ey, count me in. Been a while and I actually need Warpreist CM drops in prep for the update.

Count me in. Haven't raided much recently, but could use the drops for trials infusions.

Awesome, literally won't take anytime. So that looks like we have a full crew, but would just like to get two more alts in case Drizz is busy with Lighthouse carries and if Ruthless can't make it.

WarPriest x2 or even 3 if someone needs it a third time. 10PM eastern Start.

2. Ghazzaro
3. Ruthless (Tentative)
4. Drizz (Tentative)
5. Thing
6. Dr Law

1. Pandora012
2. Grave

I can help if I'm not busy doing some last minute mercury virgin attempts. That will all depend on helper availability, so we'll see.

Also Dark Souls 3 will be available on Steam in 7.5 hours.....

Drizz I"ll be around tonight. Would like to make an attempt at Mercury with you if there is a helper around. At this point I've written off getting the Hic Jacet but who knows what could happen.

Awesome, literally won't take anytime. So that looks like we have a full crew, but would just like to get two more alts in case Drizz is busy with Lighthouse carries and if Ruthless can't make it.

WarPriest x2 or even 3 if someone needs it a third time. 10PM eastern Start.

2. Ghazzaro
3. Ruthless (Tentative)
4. Drizz (Tentative)
5. Thing
6. Dr Law

I think I can spare

AaronMT86

Alright GAF, with the Kings Fall weapons and armor adjustments, do we know anything else about any loot table adjustments?

The changes they make are all fine and dandy but if I am going to continue to run the raid and receive nothing but moldering shards time and time again, I will have to question that particular path towards 335.

Also, any changes w.r.t. Nightfalls?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

2. Ghazzaro
3. Ruthless (Tentative)
4. Drizz (Tentative)

I'll join
I think I have the checkpoint on my Titan...
Titan and Warlock need to run it

Grave why?!

I equipped it you once, used it, looked like shit hovering
Was like nope, also stats roll were horrible
KF ghost had better stats and perks

True Story

WipedOut

I'll join
I think I have the checkpoint on my Titan...
Titan and Warlock need to run it

True Story
Awesome!

I'll put you down, pretty sure Drizz is going to be tied up with Trials.

2. Ghazzaro
3. Ruthless (Tentative)
4. Grave
5. Thingonthefloor
6. DrLawyerCop

1. Pandora
2. Jafku

GraveRobberX

Happy pre-update GAF :)

Everyone ready?

Definitely!

IRO8r0Hl.jpg

Have like 20+ blues on each char
Roughly 7 legendary weapons to decrypt

Then Armor, I have 30pieces, 24 Legendary, 6 Exotic
25000 Glimmer capped
191 Legendary Marks
Enough Destination materials too last me a few good months
12-15 bounties done and ready to go
Quests completed ready to be turned in for bonus rep + xp

By the way I think I learned a new funny trick its never been brought up here before or if it has I didn't pay attention, but this ammo glitch I learned is amazing, bwahahaha

Saithan has arrived safely at the Lighthouse! With a
Rodeo
Doctrine to show for it. One important difference was that I played on his character. For people who are less interested in PvP and mainly just want the emblem/grimoire, then this is a great option. Obviously it's much easier, considering how competitive Trials can be nowadays. Many thanks to X and Inapp for a smooth trip.

But for people who do want to learn more about PvP, it's best to play together on their own accounts. Anyone is welcome regardless of skill level. The only requirement is to give a sincere, focused effort. Listen and respond to call-outs, etc. If you can't use a mic, or you're making dinner, or you're falling asleep then it's not a good time to try. Flawless cards are never easy, and the more everyone can carry their own weight then the more realistic Mercury becomes.

I should be available for last chance Hic Jacket runs tonight. Hopefully the update will bring back enough people to dilute the player population and make Trials runs slightly less sweaty for a week or two.

maomaoIYP

Hopefully the update will bring back enough people to dilute the player population and make Trials runs slightly less sweaty for a week or two.
I got my copy of Dark Souls 3 this evening. Oh my, it is glorious. Not sure if the Destiny update is "too little, too late".

Definitely!

IRO8r0Hl.jpg

Have like 20+ blues on each char
Roughly 7 legendary weapons to decrypt

Then Armor, I have 30pieces, 24 Legendary, 6 Exotic
25000 Glimmer capped
191 Legendary Marks
Enough Destination materials too last me a few good months
12-15 bounties done and ready to go
Quests completed ready to be turned in for bonus rep + xp

By the way I think I learned a new funny trick its never been brought up here before or if it has I didn't pay attention, but this ammo glitch I learned is amazing, bwahahaha

I guess you are ready! :D

I am looking forward to dumping all the engrams I have saved up. Didn't save any blues, but have 36 legendaries and 16 exotics. Have no idea if they will decrypt to new LL but they will help rank ol Cryppy and get some packages from him.

Lots of faction edging too.

I'd also really like to attempt a trials run if there's time/help/interest. I'll probably be on around 8pm EST or so.

Drizz I"ll be around tonight. Would like to make an attempt at Mercury with you if there is a helper around. At this point I've written off getting the Hic Jacet but who knows what could happen.

Sounds good guys. Not sure what time I'll be around, but hopefully by ~8pm ESTish. We'll just play it by ear depending on who else is around.

True Story

better perks? smfh

Rodeo
Doctrine to show for it. One important difference was that I played on his character. For people who are less interested in PvP and mainly just want the emblem/grimoire, then this is a great option. Obviously it's much easier, considering how competitive Trials can be nowadays. Many thanks to X and Inapp for a smooth trip.

But for people who do want to learn more about PvP, it's best to play together on their own accounts. Anyone is welcome regardless of skill level. The only requirement is to give a sincere, focused effort. Listen and respond to call-outs, etc. If you can't use a mic, or you're making dinner, or you're falling asleep then it's not a good time to try. Flawless cards are never easy, and the more everyone can carry their own weight then the more realistic Mercury becomes.

I should be available for last chance Hic Jacket runs tonight. Hopefully the update will bring back enough people to dilute the player population and make Trials runs slightly less sweaty for a week or two.

If what Bungie said on the stream is right, with the gold package bounty being accessible every day during trials (and the rewards being higher LL) then I can see a lot of people wanting to run trials just for that - even if they aren't very good. So I would expect many more people in there just for that reason. At least I *think* it's the gold bounty based on what they said, but don't know for sure.

Trakan

I guess you are ready! :D

I am looking forward to dumping all the engrams I have saved up. Didn't save any blues, but have 36 legendaries and 16 exotics. Have no idea if they will decrypt to new LL but they will help rank ol Cryppy and get some packages from him.

Lots of faction edging too.

So what did you have access to as part of the preview? lol

So what did you have access to as part of the preview? lol

Well, here's the thing about that...

Obviously I can't go into details about what did or didn't happen in there. But at the end of the day there is no guarantee that the public build will be exactly the same as the test build. They may change things up based on feedback they get, etc. So even things that I might be sure about in my mind that will work a certain way, isn't really guaranteed. :)

GraveRobberX

better perks? smfh

Im PvE first so getting extra glimmer from Taken is worth it
Also Wormspore detector

Poopy ghost was Spinmetal, which I don't need help farming at all and kill Warlocks in Crucible for glimmer which is stupid
Dis/Str roll, while my KF ghost was Int/Dis and got my Titan to 320 and complemented it overall for global cooldown...

When does the update go live?

Tuesday 10 am PST/ 1 pm EST / 6 pm GMT

If what Bungie said on the stream is right, with the gold package bounty being accessible every day during trials (and the rewards being higher LL) then I can see a lot of people wanting to run trials just for that - even if they aren't very good. So I would expect many more people in there just for that reason. At least I *think* it's the gold bounty based on what they said, but don't know for sure.

I would be extremely excited if this turns out to be the case, lol. Even if there's not a noticeable difference, it will be nice to at least get the gold bounty everyday when helping folks. That was a smart change, glad they added it.

Im PvE first so getting extra glimmer from Taken is worth it
Also Wormspore detector

Poppy ghost was Spinmetal, which I don't need help farming at all and kill Warlocks in Crucible for glimmer which is stupid
Dis/Str roll, while my KF ghost was Int/Dis and got my Titan to 320 and complemented it overall for global cooldown...

I can't right now dude.

Tuesday 10 am PST/ 1 pm EST / 6 pm GMT

I would be extremely excited if this turns out to be the case, lol. Even if there's not a noticeable difference, it will be nice to at least get the gold bounty everyday when helping folks. That was a smart change, glad they added it.

For sure! That would be 12 drops of this package every week. Probably wouldn't take too long to tap that loot table out!

I have a group of four first-timers looking to do King's Fall for the first time on normal (PS4). Anyone interested in joining?
...or just feeling generous...

Message me on PSN - kilburni86

I thought I should share that we got stuck on Totems for like 90 minutes.

This raid definitely requires more coordination than prior raids! Looking forward to getting back to it next time I have a few hours to dedicate.

darknil

Rodeo

This past weekend I've definetly been seen more players, even managed to get to 8-1 with a couple of friends!

Hey Drizz, can I reserve a spot for possible last chance Hic Jackets runs tonight? I'll be available from 8PM EST onwards.

Mindlog

The first thing I'm going to do is Court of Oryx for that 335 drop.
Then decrypt a few exotics.
Then new content or whatever.

Light Level is basically dictating the order of everything and not as a difficulty metric :\

Trakan

'When's the update' is the Destiny equivalent of 'Where's my dailies?' for Division. GAF needs a wiki feature =P

New update video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTa1QSfymMY

By the way, am I the only one disappointed that this is officially titled 'April Update'? LIke, they couldn't bother to come up with something better than that?

They say the NF is a source for 335 drops, but of course I'm sure they mean "up to 335."

I guess that'd make it more relevant for a while.

border

'By the way, am I the only one disappointed that this is officially titled 'April Update'? LIke, they couldn't bother to come up with something better than that?

I think if they had given it a more formal title that might have set expectations a little too high.

I think if they had given it a more formal title that might have set expectations a little too high.

Meh, Guild Wars 2 has been dropping named patches for quite some time. It might cause some initial confusion, but it's the internet, so people are quick to point out if you're wrong about something.

Are we not getting the new exotics? All exotics we've seen so far have been the refurbished y1 ones.

I don't think Bungie has confirmed or denied they will be with the update. Hopefully they're in.

Just Zen Meteor for PSN players so far.

Top Bottom