• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

WipedOut

First thanks to Chur and ballistic for carrying my LL scrubby ass. (Homeboyd)

Second: today why leveling up his alt. He gets not 1, not 2 but 3 exotics, all of which I don't have

Bad Juju from NF 1
Tarentella from legendary engram
No backup plans from a legendary engram
And 19 strange coins from NF3

Ballistic

Second: today why leveling up his alt. He gets not 1, not 2 but 3 exotics, all of which I don't have

Bad Juju from NF 1

That sounds like my alts during IB. Warlock is always jealous.

WipedOut

image.php

Well played sir, well played.

That sounds like my alts during IB. Warlock is always jealous.
Lol, it's not even my account.

Noob question, but does the Vessel of Oryx have a lag switch? Was doing KF NM with a bunch of other scrubs (no sherpa!) and two of us were in Canada and four (including fire team lead) in the UK. I was running the platforms and frequently when I went to sword the Vessel after dunking on him he would regain health seemingly at random— sometimes after I felt I had dealt a killing blow.

Homeboyd

Bad Juju from NF 1
DAYUM

Thank you gentlemen

the_id

Bad Juju from NF 1

Wipedout is the second coming of RNGesus. Guys, give him your account.

I might be able to run another virgin attempt or two tonight if anyone's around to help.

Noob question, but does the Vessel of Oryx have a lag switch? Was doing KF NM with a bunch of other scrubs (no sherpa!) and two of us were in Canada and four (including fire team lead) in the UK. I was running the platforms and frequently when I went to sword the Vessel after dunking on him he would regain health seemingly at random— sometimes after I felt I had dealt a killing blow.

Yeah this can happen with long distance fireteams. Also apparently it can be a problem with certain raid enemies. I've also seen light eating Knights die and then come back to life. Back in the day, the major Minotaur in the right/future portal of the Atheon fight would regen health all the time. They had to specifically patch something about that enemy but I forget what their explanation was at the time.

Man, this map.... lost back to back final bosses and both were winnable, and we're all good so the map makes this tough.

Another attempt:

twitch.tv/xplicit_one

I'll take your offer.

Alright, I'll be back in 30ish. We'll see if anyone else is around.

Firebolt Delphi is hella unbalanced, why doesn't trials alternate spawns every round already?

I love Trials but this is the stuff that bothers me. There are so many improvements they could make but the only change they've made since it launched is the shitty MM.

Man, this map.... lost back to back final bosses and both were winnable, and we're all good so the map makes this tough.

Another attempt:

twitch.tv/xplicit_one

Please don't mention losing back to back final bosses. Too soon.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The general use to run 24/7 trains all the time. And I was supper scrubby in it. Now it is my turn to keep it going and get people better.

Ballistic

Finally, after having that damn imprecation taking up a primary slot since it first arrived, it's done. Even managed to go positive to boot.

Top Bottom