• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

So Light hits me up and asks to play Trials. I said sure because I needed three matches to finish Gold. Magik joins us.

We proceed to go on a spree and I got on a tear a few times. Magik comes in with some clutch wins. You see where this is going? Final boss 1. If we beat them Light still has a chance for the Lighthouse. We try. We get smoked. Final boss 2. We work them 5-2. Magik goes to the Lighthouse. Light does not.

Always buy your boons!

Sorry we couldn't accidentaly make it happen Light.

Edit: And serious props to Magik on a 4-4 win against a self resed sunsinger. CLUTCH.

Top of Page Edit: Lesson Learned!

Magik

Always buy your boons! Light could have gotten to his 1st lighthouse by accident but didn't buy his boons.

Gg ape and light.

Magik

Now you know that Ape and Magik are legit great players.

Majority of the credit goes to Ape as he was doing a lot of the callouts and strategies. I simply played my part as a support player.

Night did fine as well.

Night_Knight said:
That being said, Magik and Ape, you guys up for another attempt tomorrow?

I'm also game for playing again later tonight.

I'll have to pass for tomorrow.

I might be able to play tonight or at the very least get the bounties done.

Arrrammis

I wonder if they meant if they are going to decrypt at lower levels.

For every other update, all engrams that people saved from before the update have decrypted to something that has the light levels of the game before the patch, so I assume it won't change now. Basically, any engram that you save until after the update will still give you the same stuff that you get now, not stuff you get after the update.

Early on, Bungie mentioned that engrams are already decided when you pick them up (decrypting really serves no purpose), but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed.

Ballistic

DGAf, I have to say thank you to everyone that's played with me lately and put up with the background noise. Now I need a new mic, not that it's going to cancel everything but at least it can help. So I have 4 systems going at any one time, a teenager that doesn't know what the volume button looks like, and my system is located in the middle of the chaos. Any suggestions on mics that might cancel some of the chaos?

DGAf, I have to say thank you to everyone that's played with me lately and put up with the background noise. Now I need a new mic, not that it's going to cancel everything but at least it can help. So I have 4 systems going at any one time, a teenager that doesn't know what the volume button looks like, and my system is located in the middle of the chaos. Any suggestions on mics that might cancel some of the chaos?

Not sure what your price range is but the Astro A40 TR does a good job of background noise cancel, and they sound great.

todd360

http://www.astrogaming.com/a40-mixamp-tr/A40-MIXAMP-TR.html

Plus the mod kit for the noise canceling tournament ready parts.

Damn it xplicitone. You're always one step ahead of me.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
With post patch LL ?

Haven't in the past.
But this is def a unique situation as far as updates go.

I'm stockpiling engrams and edging my cryptarch rep so even if they don't roll with the higher LL I still have a chance at getting some new gear via rank up rewards.

Haven't in the past.
But this is def a unique situation as far as updates go.

I'm stockpiling engrams and edging my cryptarch rep so even if they don't roll with the higher LL I still have a chance at getting some new gear via rank up rewards.

Yeah I've been stockpiling my engrams too. I guess we'll see come Tuesday.

Dthomp

AHHH!!! I want to play Destiny...but got caught up in this Fear the Walking Dead marathon and am kind of invested...

Skele7on

Banned
Been a while guys.

Trials is a horrible place so many people going for emblem.

Challenge mode POE boss is fairly easy to kill, all about the minions rack them kills up guys.

38 exotic engrams plz lend me your strength oh and that zen meteor sniper!

Tuesday anyone want to run challenge mode before the update at 6pm BST?!

I have a group of four first-timers looking to do King's Fall for the first time on normal (PS4). Anyone interested in joining?
...or just feeling generous...

Message me on PSN - kilburni86

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm FUCKING ready for this update
Let's GO!

IRO8r0H.jpg

Calm before the storm

Ballistic

Todd an X, thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to check the budget, as the wife will probably string me by my toes with SATs and ACTs to pay for.

WipedOut

Alright DGAF, I need some help, I NEED to do NF x2 on Homeboyd's PSN accounts. In need of two people to carry this under leveled scrub in hopes of getting something decent to use. Any takers?

Top Bottom