• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Agent

Just downloaded the update and fired up Destiny for the first time since January. It's crazy how much you have to adjust to the game after not playing for so long. All I've been playing is COD, so this feels like I'm playing in slow motion. feelsbadman.jpg

Did some T3 CoO and got a 322 artifact at least. Deleted almost all the old infusion fodder from my Vault. Feels strange to be playing, but it's good to be back.

ocean

Banned
Ehh Vendor hawksaw is trash. I wasted marks. I should have just gotten a Suros.

Oh word? Lol Lumi is trying out everything he can find and he's saying it's probably the best gun out there right now.

I don't do Pulse Rifles anyways but this is a great example of how important preference is in these things. Too easy for people to randomly evaluate whether something is good or not by just seeing them on paper or listening to a good player, at the end of the day "how it feels to you" is the ideal criteria

Sooo.... I started my second go at PoE using matchmaking only to have some dickhead purposely go afk. The reason I know that he was purposely afk is because when I sent his dumbass a message he responded immediately. This is why matchmaking for raids is a dumb idea.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I got a vacancy with hot swap, rangefinger and braced frame but I infused it to my eirene. Snipers for life.

Also got this. Deciding between Hung Jury or my Grasp for infusion.

ZurnVR1.png

Shame that from now on new people can no longer buy the god tier HJ.

I got a vacancy with hot swap, rangefinger and braced frame but I infused it to my eirene. Snipers for life.

Also got this. Deciding between Hung Jury or my Grasp for infusion.

ZurnVR1.png

Shame that from now on new people can no longer buy the god tier HJ.

Dead orbit hung jury pre patch still great?

Here are all the new vendor rolls:

Vanguard

An Answering Chord: High Caliber/Appended Magazine, Single Point Sling/Reinforced Barrell, Spray and Play
Questing Beast: Spray and Play, Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame/Will of Light, Glass Half Full
Apple of Discord: Headseeker, Counterbalance, Snapshot/Hand Loaded/Reinforced Barrel
Not Like The Others: Who's Next?, Explosive Rounds/Casket Mag/Hannibal, Third Eye
Down and Doubt: Mulligan, Extended Mag/Braced Frame, Triple Tap/Underdog
Long Far Gone: Hidden Hand, Enhanced Battery/Accelerated Coils/Will of Light, Hot Swap
Jabberhakke-D: Crowd Control, Battle Runner, Speed Reload/Skip Rounds/Feather Mag
Conspiracy Theory-D: Life Support, Single Point Sling/Reinforced Barrel/Sword of Aegus, Performance Bonus
1000 yd Stare: Wildhawk/Longview/Ambush, Underdog, Armor Piercing/Oiled Frame/Malleus Maleficarum, Unflinching
Diluvian: Aggressive Ballistics, Eye of the Storm, Speed Reload/Reinforced Barrel/Will of Light, Persistence
Choleric Dragon: Life Support, Perfect Balance/Field Scout/Will of Light, Cluster Bomb

Dead Orbit

Paleocontact: Hip Fire, Perfect Balance/Oiled Frame/Reinforced Barrel, Icarus
Hung Jury: Life Support, Single Point Sling/Feather Mag, Third Eye/Danger Close
Hitchhiker FR4: Hidden Hand. Lightweight/Braced Frame/Oiled Frame, Hot Swap
Patch-A: Final Round, Kneepads, Single Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Rifled Barrel
Extrasolar RR4: Sightsys/Longview/Ambush, Partial Refund, Explosive Rounds/Rifled Barrel/Oiled Frame, Firefly
Ceres Lost BMJ-46: Grenadier, Fitted Stock/Single Point Sling/Snapshot, Cluster Bomb

Future War Cult

The Vanity: Third Eye, Extended Mag/Rifled Barrel, Life Support/Exhumed
The Villainy: Headseeker, Perfect Balance/Reinforced Barrel/Skip Rounds, Glass Half Full
The Vortex: Hip Fire, Lightweight/braced Frame/Accelerated Coils, Eye of the Storm
The Vacancy: Hot Swap, Enhanced Battery/Braced Frame, Rangefinder/Danger Close
The Variable: Hip Fire, Speed Reload/Oiled Frame/Armor Piercing, Army of One
The Vertigo: Single Point Sling/Flared Magwell, Reactive Reload, Javelin/Quickdraw

New Monarchy

Righteous VII: Perfect Balance/Oiled Frame, Lightweight/Reinforced Barrel, Counterbalance
Appellant III: Last Resort, Hand Loaded/Smallbore/Rifled Barrel, Hidden Hand
Conviction II: Rangefinder, Spray and Play, Hand Loaded/High Caliber/Appended Magazine
Burden of Proof XI: Range Finder, High Caliber/Rifled Barrel/Hand-Laid Stock, Final Round
Antinomy XVI: ATA Scout, Surplus, Partial Refund, Explosive Rounds/Quickdraw/Injection Mold
Objection IV: Counterbalance, High Caliber/Oiled Frame/Smallbore, Rangefinder

Crucible Quartermaster

Dealbreaker: Crowd Control, Counterbalance, High Caliber/Speed Reload/Braced Frame
Antipodal Hindsight: Rodeo, Fitted Stock/Injection Mold/Rifled Barrel, Hidden Hand
Hawksaw: Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame, Counterbalance, Single Point Sling/Smallbore
Last Extremity: Triple Tap, Lightweight/Casket Mag, Zen Moment/Surrounded
Byronic Hero: Underdog, Snapshot/Explosive Rounds/Feather Mag, Luck in the Chamber
Panta Rhei: Knee Pads, Enhanced Battery/Rifled Barrel/Feather Mag, Rangefinder
The Next Big Thing: Smooth/Accurized Ballistics, Crowd Control, Full Auto, Single Point Sling/Perfect Balance/Hand-Laid Stock
Havoc Pigeon: Reactive Reload, Relentless Tracker, Hand Loaded/Quickdraw/Appended Magazine
Tau Hua Yuan: Sightsys/Viewtac/Ambush, Life Support, Speed Reload/Rifled Barrel/Smallbore, Spray and Play
Ruin Wake: Counterbalance, High Caliber/Braced Frame/Armor Piercing, Rangefinder

From here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4ehgx2/new_vendor_rolls/

Mindlog

Still have to really dig my teeth into the Nightfall strike because camping that one spot seems weird, but it's fun being challenged again. It was raining 320 Ghosts on Darryl .

I do need to run a third, but also need to take a break after two runs.

All of my post update drops have been 318-324. A lot of 324 for some weird reason. My first drop was a 321 Telesto. Game is lucky that's one of my favorite weapons and that it tears up the NIghtfall this week.

Loving the new 3v3 changes. Start with 6 snipes and special comes 3 minutes into the match. Such goodness.

Oh word? Lol Lumi is trying out everything he can find and he's saying it's probably the best gun out there right now.

I don't do Pulse Rifles anyways but this is a great example of how important preference is in these things. Too easy for people to randomly evaluate whether something is good or not by just seeing them on paper or listening to a good player, at the end of the day "how it feels to you" is the ideal criteria

Oops. I didn't realize I had Oiled Frame selected instead of Fitted Stock. I'm going to try it again haha.

EDIT: I got this beauty:
Cf4NyFFVAAAlZ9n.jpg:orig

If only the first perk was better haha but it'll work for now.

Frenden

Banned
I gotta say, not being able to matchmake for all activities save the raid feels absolutely unbearable in a post-Division world. Not that that game doesn't have its share of problems.

But here I am. Sitting here. Wasting time I could be playing. In orbit. Again.

Top Bottom