• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Aqu

Neo Member
I quit Destiny back in December as I reached light level 296 and found with my play style I couldn't progress much higher (not enough time to raid and LFG began to take too long to find a group for nightfall at that level).

Is this the time to jump back in? Heroic strikes and nightfalls mainly, maybe PoE one day. I'm not expecting to ever get up to max light level but I got bored of playing day after day, week after week and still being sub-300 light.

New Trials Flawless emblem:

mJcPPsB.jpg

There are just enough sources for Silver Chests to dip your toes and make you want more of them. NEFARIOUS.

Oh well. I don't mind spending a little money on a game I've spent thousands of hours in.

That's what you say at first. Next thing you know, you've spent $100 on silver, and you're still missing those Taken Gloves.

RNG plz.

I'm still stuck at 321 (3 freaking 325 specials, 2 crappy shottys and 1 crappy fusion).
While Tyler got a 330 ghost and 330 artifact and he's sitting at 330.

My luck and Muh-Locke (Malok) but suck :D

Nightfall gave me a sparrow toolkit LOL

Lee

Taken emote requires a set of EACH taken gear per class for each toon to use it. That's absurd!

Meaning you need three full sets before any class can use it? One full set on one class isn't enough?

Or in order to use it, that character has to be wearing the full set?

oneils

I quit Destiny back in December as I reached light level 296 and found with my play style I couldn't progress much higher (not enough time to raid and LFG began to take too long to find a group for nightfall at that level).

Is this the time to jump back in? Heroic strikes and nightfalls mainly, maybe PoE one day. I'm not expecting to ever get up to max light level but I got bored of playing day after day, week after week and still being sub-300 light.

Seems like there are more ways than ever to gain light. I haven't played at all since the taken king released. I tend to play in lumps. I may jump back in now. Here is a short summary of how you can reach 335 light.

How many opportunities for silver chests are there right now?
I got one from doing PoE the first time and from doing the weekly pvp.
Any other ones?

Anyone down for 2x NF? I might also do Challenge depending on how quick NFs go. PSN is perineumlick, starting up now. Only 315 LL, so I might be a little gimped.

ocean

Banned
i need that emblem in my life
grab your backpacks boys, i'm gonna need a hard carry
oh geez

btw, how's the PoE Challenge? Is it hard? Had to turn off console before I got to run it

Meaning you need three full sets before any class can use it? One full set on one class isn't enough?

Or in order to use it, that character has to be wearing the full set?

You need three full sets per char so all chars can use it. I have full set on my Titan and cannot retrieve the emote on my warlock or Hunter.

Top Bottom