• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

darthbob

Got a 319 Treads Upon Stars to drop from the Brothers Strike last night.

It has Eye of the Storm, Braced Frame, and Firefly. Keeper?

Mindlog

Thank you Toast and Floor Thing. First time topping 50k in one run. Filled out my card as soon as I have to start preparing dinner.

Got a 332 Lord of Wolves. Nice!

Packages gave me a 334 Scout, high level boots and other useful items. The Devil's Cape also looks alright with my Hunter so keeping the 330 I got.

The loot is really well done this time around. My only complaint is the primacy of LL juggling over having fun with different loadouts. I'd like the Nightfall buff to return as: Brilliant Light - All items drop and decrypt according to your highest available light level instead of your current.
Just did 10 strikes in a row for the faction exotic quest. Feel dead inside.
My first plan when TTK hit was to get all of them. I dropped that plan pretty quick.

12984029_515171255356299_39380001913898204_o.jpg
YA3PFve.gif

That's nothing. There are worse quests.
I still refuse to finish the exotic sword quest.

Frenden

Banned
Great CoE runs, fellas. I ended up getting that sweet Greg's Promise I was hunting, Glad y'all got some decent light level drops too.

Thanks optimus and tyler. Actually got to 5 wins and managed to snag a 335 chest piece. Very nice. Only missing a 335 helmet to get my hunter to max light.
Yeah thx! Those first few games were rough but we bounced back to get that 5 wins. Sorry I left so abruptly, had to go see some family right away, GGs as always.
22 kill game hype

GGs Igor and Nami. I fell apart at the final boss.

I fell apart at the game we lost mercy sooo its even ha.

John are you gonna play?

Edit: the guy we lost to was rank 117 in season 1 ape so there's that.

Edit2: going by season 1 numbers that team was as good as it gets for final boss. 2500, 2000 and 1900 ELO.

I fell apart at the game we lost mercy sooo its even ha.

John are you gonna play?

Edit: the guy we lost to was rank 117 in season 1 ape so there's that.

Haha. Of course. We only loose to the uper tier of teams these days. Plus, Black Shield is a tough map. I'm going to grab dinner. I'll be around for John and maybe we can get X a run too.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Still need to try CoE all 3 chars need it
Need 2 Full Raids

Anyone doing anything now I can join?

Message me on PSN

Haha. Of course. We only loose to the uper tier of teams these days. Plus, Black Shield is a tough map. I'm going to grab dinner. I'll be around for John and maybe we can get X a run too.
A very tough map, it's so freaking campy, it might be the worst and most boring map I have ever played in trials, the building in the middle leads to people just watching the doors with snipers the entire time, it stinks.

Top Bottom