• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Well if anyone wants to do War priest X2 on Xbox One

Ill be on by 5:10 Pm PST

Liquidsnake00

We could do the entire raid X2 I dont care. Ill have about 2 hours free before the Mrs. comes home and gives my the dirty eye like she does every night.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Go watch the movie Road trip Den Den. That movie will make you see the light.

Alright, our last run could be the full run. We still need one more.

WeTeHa

Thanks for the runs everybody, had a lot of fun. The nightfall was actually pretty challenging (well.. the boss room was).

Thanks for the KF run guys and being patient. Think I've got the hang of most of it besides Oryx now.

No problem man, it was fun :)
It's probably easiest to learn the oryx fight in normal mode since you don't have to worry about the knights and can revive. But at least you got the challenge mode loot and learned how to run the maze/kill golgoroth/get the exotic chest/kill sisters.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is bowlshat. Warpriest keeps giving heavy. I don't even have anything else I could infuse to 320. Need like 99999999 specials.

Mistakes were made. No, not the wolf neck tattoo. That thing is awesome.

ZDG8DSH.jpg

Playing on PC, UPlay ID is DrDrizzay101 if anyone wants to play sometime.

Mistakes were made. No, not the wolf neck tattoo. That thing is awesome.

Playing on PC, UPlay ID is DrDrizzay101 if anyone wants to play sometime.

200w.gif

I played the Witcher tonight. So good. Now I'm being a dad. Also good. DOES ANYONE KNOW A DIFFICULTY OTHER THAN "DEATH MARCH"?

Axoman

Only Thirsty, axo, iceman and navy bean hanging on. Oh and that one guy who needs flawless. Man, if only cross platform play existed

Yep. Me and DMH where the only people on my friends list playing Destiny over the weekend. Had to go to LFG to get a 3rd for trials.

Speaking of DMH, I've been meaning to post this for a while.

Carpet bombing warlock:

200w.gif

I played the Witcher tonight. So good. Now I'm being a dad. Also good. DOES ANYONE KNOW A DIFFICULTY OTHER THAN "DEATH MARCH"?

I played and finished it on easy mode. No DLC, but the main story and game was fantastic.

3X WP gave me two 320 specials. Going to save them for now.

Ooh do tell Math~!

I've been playing a little bit of division and nothing egregious so far. I mean the gunplay isn't as great as destiny but you know.
It's clunky AF. Feels really unrefined. I know ones a FPS and the other is a TPS so comparing the two is a little difficult, but it needs some work. Feels like a step back from GoW.

Man this place died Bungie plz

Frenden

Banned
DGAF Squared check in. This is a week of Division endgame. My current haul minus some bad rolls that got sharded and a couple dupes. I've got a sale on kneepads...

Matchmaking means I can run this stuff as often as I'd like. One aborted group of randoms total so far, but otherwise it's been fine. I'm a total convert to optional matchmaking for all the things.

the_id

This thread is moving. Who are the ones responsible for this? Destiny is DAD guys.

i miss you guys. Real life is so busy right now. I wish people would stop hurting themselves and getting sick all the time the I can have a lot of time to playing Destiny

Finally getting fiber to our house. No more laggy middle earth shit for me.

Top Bottom