• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Man the games dead, the weekly crucible bounties have reverted to a massive ball ache as it matches me from red bars all over the world. I don't think I got matched with more than a handful of UK players all night

Well, unlike some of you bastards with your Division, I went the other route and am currently using my former Destiny time to work towards getting in shape.

That said, I ran a 5K on Wednesday and Thursday of last week, and just ran another about an hour ago.

Still haven't lost any weight, unfortunately. I seem to be stuck at 200lbs even. Probably because I'm having a harder time reshaping my diet like I did last time.

Anyway. Hope you guys are still having fun in here.

Maybe if I get into really good shape, I'll post some sexy picks of my calves or something.

If you are interested in running take a peak at the GAF Running club, bunch of nice folks in there :)

Mindlog

NF is so challenging this week. I love it.
I ran one with a random at reset. This week is basically the opposite of last week. The first encounters are incredibly easy then the last encounter is silly. The random kept trying to crouch shotgun the boss which worked... sometimes. However, when it worked that does too much damage and both waves of adds spawn at the same time. It's a lose/lose strategy.

I just hid in the corner and did enough damage to spawn adds then killed all the adds and circled a million times trying to revive a corpse that's underneath a boss that refuses to move.

Claws of Ahamkara.
The same piece of armor I was already using.

Destiny™.

Anyone up for a Nightfall?

Mindlog

So what's the loadout of choice for the bros?
I went full fusion rifles.
The main reason is because I miss using fusion rifles. However, they're also very solid at medium and even long ranges in the final arena. Further it's much easier to hip-fire FRs than sniper rifles. Sleeper Simulant to snipe the bosses when it's time to DPS them is very powerful.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Getting checkpoint and then doing another NF. Holy hell that was the longest NF of year two. The problem are the ads. I had to bust out my solar fusion rifle for this. Solar fusion rifle and raze lighter.

Getting checkpoint and then doing another NF. Holy hell that was the longest NF of year two. The problem are the ads. I had to bust out my solar fusion rifle for this. Solar fusion rifle and raze lighter.
That was something else. Does not help that I've been playing division a bit too much.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks Pandora. Now I won't have to watch light fall 99999999999999999999 times.

Starting NF number two with Titan.

It'd have to be with Destiny 2 for them to ditch last gen support. Can't wait for that to happen.

If it were up to me I'd just ditch last-gen in September. Who even plays on PS3/360 still?

Yea forreals.

I only knew 2 people that were last gen but they both converted over when TTK hit. I'm sure there are some, but it's sooo rare.

Mindlog

Keep forgetting how deadly silly units can be with a burn on lol.
Ghost Shell hype!

Just ran a quick check. 218250 in direct glimmer in my Vault.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good NF runs. I love a challenge now and then.

First time I've seen him get on the pillar like that. Funny.

uiiiio.gif

If Muten and Ape is still going to join, we're going to go in about an hour and a half. We still need one though.

Top Bottom