• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Sykane

Anyone need to run the nightfall or challenge of elders? Need to do one more run to hit the cumulative score. Let me know, PSN name is wmc342

JMPerona

Is there any guide to the game (TTK)? I have problem to undestand all the mechanics in the game. All the symbols, etc. Specially the quest progress. Which symbols in the quest tag is for the vanilla game, which ones for the expansions??

BLCKATK

Alrighty, back from a short break, back to the grind! Anyone want to grind Heroic Strikes? I got a reputation booster. Add me on PS4: Azys_

CoE doesn't drop any armor besides the class item, right?
I've done it probably 30 times now and only get class items or PoE specific weapon exotics.
I really need a helmet.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
I recently started playing again after a LONG break and got my Warlock to 300 light. I'm wondering if anyone care for a scrub for any low lvl raids. I'll be on most of tonight. PSN: Beholder-Y

I recently started playing again after a LONG break and got my Warlock to 300 light. I'm wondering if anyone care for a scrub for any low lvl raids. I'll be on most of tonight. PSN: Beholder-Y

Today is the last day of Destiny's week. Tomorrow it resets and it's typically the busiest day when you'll have the best luck finding a group to raid with here. Usually the first few days of the week overall.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
Today is the last day of Destiny's week. Tomorrow it resets and it's typically the busiest day when you'll have the best luck finding a group to raid with here. Usually the first few days of the week overall.

cool, in the mean time I'll mess around and do some quests then I guess. but still up for whatever fun stuff you cool kids do now a days.

inthrall

If that crucible train gets space sometime I'd be happy to join in.

Also down to farm this PoE thing and potentially run some raids pre/post reset if there are any going

Just got a 1000 Yard Stare with Hidden Hand, Shortgaze, Life Support and Rifled Barrel. Not bad but I never had Shortgaze pre April 12th, SMH!

Top Bottom