• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy fucking shit are Warlocks fucking OP in CoE this week

Run 5 Did with Praxic and Fusion, Gift of the Sun, start Radiance, my goodness, grenades every .5 secs

Top of Page: Warlock CoE Hype

Holy fucking shit are Warlocks fucking OP in CoE this week

Run 5 Did with Praxic and Fusion, Gift of the Sun, start Radiance, my goodness, grenades every .5 secs

Top of Page: Warlock CoE Hype
I'm going in as a voidwalker. Dem nothing manacles. >:]

But yes. Warlocks shall be fantastic this week for CoE

WeTeHa

Haha good grief, just played the inferno rumble match for the sterling box.

People running around with thorn, felwinters and stuff like that. So glad you don't have to win to get the box.

That feel when your running relic in a PUG group doing the 16 bomb strat and someone runs to the wrong bombs for the second time.

Sunday night we had to give up because a friend in our group kept going to the wrong totem during the platform phase. Over and over and over. Wrong platform.

And granadier is a squishy titan
but mostly just the guy going to the wrong totems.

Matt Frost

Or go back to the Division...

But I hear that outside is nice and the sun is good occasionally.

The Division "raid" was... lackluster... didnt like it at all... but it's getting warm outside, time to go out, the beach, get a new girlfriend, meet old friends, create new ones, get a dog... dunno, when you hit 335 is time to move on...

Deku Tree

No Chappelle.jpg, no CP for you.There are rules for this exchange.

MvSfKzX.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Is CoE the same bosses?

Nope

1st is that Taken Hive dude who has gonorrhea, "It burns when I pee..." Literally!

2nd is Cabal boss
3 shield cycle, 3 psions from Dust palace, kill same shield psion as Tubby's shield, damage
After all 3 Psions drop no more shields

3rd and final is Taken Hydra
Taken Vex galore, immune shield fuckers galore

We ran 3 Warlocks and went grenade happy, got 39k for score, 109k for cumulative as we ran it 3 times
This can be farmed but too much of a hassle to tell you the truth

1st boss is cake, its the Cabal who is fucking annoying, those flayers are a bitch to chase down, 3rd one can be a cake walk too

Let's just say Cabal cockblocks farm
Adds extra 5-10 minutes which does wreck the booster purpose

Hedera

Nice. Just need the gloves for full warlock taken armor
Haven't gotten anything taken yet (the ship was the white version of the black spindle one), but really want the cloak though. I guess it'd be cool to get the full taken gear for the emote too.

Top Bottom