• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

the_id

Um... Heroic or normal? I have not played for ages and would prefer to start in the shallow end of the pool.
Usually hard mode. I can help out but will need a few more experienced players to help you with the challenge mode which is Oryx. Hard mode is straightforward but the challenge mode can be tricky if it's your first time doing it.

Alternatively, if there's interest to do a warm up easy mode with you, I can join as well.

BLCKATK

Part of me really wants to stay up all night and see what the next Challenge is. Really enjoying it for some reason. It's fun to try to get high scores, and then go for fast times.

Wow I feel behind the curve in Destiny for the first time ever!

Enjoying the new missions so far.

Don't know how in going to split my time between Destiny and The Division.

Edit - Challenge mode anyone? Solo'd the first room so far.

Number45

How do you tell what stats an infused LL3 armour piece from the packages will have? I assume it has the same perks as the level 3 version and the base stats will be those the first column of perks relate to?

FyreWulff

Anyone also get another Sterling Treasure in their Postmaster? Because I did.

Would be nice if we got one free a week.

You do. 3 free per week.

one for logging in (or inspecting an item via bungie.net/app)
one for 41 poe
one for weekly crucible

Variks bounties changed!:

Earn points in PoE (lists %, so dunno how many)
75 Precision Kills
30 Void Ability Kills

edit: also you have to manually discard last week's Elder Sigil

edit: Weekly Crucible is Inferno Rumble

WeTeHa

I may be down for some raid shenanigans in an hour or so. Depends on my internet really. If i'm super laggy playing the raid isn't fun :(

Grave, I can also do nf and stuff once i get on

2real4tv

Been really struggling with laggy pvp lately it seems to be getting worse...almost every game I play there is at least one or two people with red bars. When I played a card with EJ and magik this weekend the other team lagged us out of the game after a round of them teleporting.

Namikaze1

Somehow won that Inferno Rumble match. Was the only one with a K/D over at least 1.25 (I was 2.15 or something like that). Second place dude killed me after I got the last kill (well two but only needed one to win) and teabbaged me.

Matt Frost

Somehow won that Inferno Rumble match. Was the only one with a K/D over at least 1.25 (I was 2.15 or something like that). Second place dude killed me after I got the last kill (well two but only needed one to win) and teabagged me.

Destiny average player intelligence

Would love to raid crota's end or the taken kings raid tonight

I am only just a new level 40 though and have never done them!

Did the vualt of glass on hard mode back in 2014 though so im not a terrible player! Just one who has been away for a long time!

Think only the free postmaster sterling last week was gauntlets for everyone.
I got chest and legs from the other 2.
All spektar, and the space-age mariner :)

Voidwalker energy drain build with nothing manacles will be fun in CoE.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Think only the free postmaster sterling last week was gauntlets for everyone.
I got chest and legs from the other 2.
All spektar, and the space-age mariner :)

Voidwalker energy drain build with nothing manacles will be fun in CoE.
I got Chest and Class item from my Postmaster package...

inthrall

Second wave PoE boss instructions:

- need to kill the elite scion flayer with the matching element type to get the boss shield down
- 3x elemental shields broken, one of each element at 90/60/30%

Top Bottom