• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

One down. 2 more to go.

CgXi5lFUEAANsdi

Hey DestinyGAF, got a group of 5 looking for one more person to help with Kings Fall in roughly half an hour (about 9:30 CST). Disclaimer: three of us are running it for the first time. We're picking up from the totems checkpoint. An extra person would be great.

PSN is SirRugdumph

Mindlog

Even by CoE standards my last five runs had an extremely generous drop rate.
In ~5 matches.
335 Greg
335 Ghost
334 Ghost
335 Class Item x2
334 Class Item

Double exotic drop for Jay.

Trakan was right.

Patrols are really great for vanguard rep. You get from 44 to 55 for each. Boosters appear to do nothing.

With a team of three I can see a level per 45 minutes. Glimmer seems to be around 200-300 per as well.

Granadier and I are handling the biz in the crucible.

zO0acPo.jpg

Currently on a 5 win streak in control. Awyis

Primary: Harrowed Smite of Merain
Secondary: Panta Rhei

Igor is waiting to see if Drizz comes on to help some Virgins. If that doesn't happen we can run a card with you. We should know for sure in about 10-20 mins

Damn, I was waiting for Igor to post back from when I posted earlier. I've been helping Eric do some runs on XBox. I'll still be around for awhile tonight if people want to run more later, although most people are probably crashing out soon.

@Igor: I messaged JBH but he has to get up super early for work so it was gonna be too late tonight anyway. Definitely sometime this weekend though.

Damn, I was waiting for Igor to post back from when I posted earlier. I've been helping Eric do some runs on XBox. I'll still be around for awhile tonight if people want to run more later, although most people are probably crashing out soon.

@Igor: I messaged JBH but he has to get up super early for work so it was gonna be too late tonight anyway. Definitely sometime this weekend though.

?

Drizzay when are you going to play. I got 2 hours in my day left.

That was 2 hours ago. Rip

Played a Skirmish match with Hawksaw and it's definitely not a good "sweaty" gun where you can respawn. I switched to TLW and it worked so much better (90% ADSing)

Got a 327 Antipodal Hindsight from crucible rankup. Rolled with:

T1:
Rangefinder

T2:
Speed Reload
Oiled Frame
Armor Piercing Rounds

T3:
Third Eye

Is this worth keeping or should I infuse one of my other guns?

Top Bottom