• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

tick221

Just need one to get started

Anyone interested in a HM run, I think I have totems

1. me
2. my friend
3. Robdraggoo
4. biggy70686
5. churmom

Are the King's Fall weapons still any good? I have the PR with Firefly and the Scout with Rangefinder, and I cant decide whether to keep them or infuse them into something else.

the_id

tumblr_inline_niabacYav11r1jtxd.png

WeTaHa and my internet. Soviet Russia style.

Reven

Just finished the Vault of Glass for the first time. Raids are awesome but all I got was a Chatterwhite shader and a bunch of Ascendant shards. Feels bad man.

inthrall

Just finished the Vault of Glass for the first. Raids are awesome but I'll I got was a Chatterwhite shader and a bunch of Ascendant shards. Feels bad man.

One of the best shaders right there! Running the older raids (that, Crota's End and Skolas) won't get you many relevant rewards these days

Gammacide

Are the King's Fall weapons still any good? I have the PR with Firefly and the Scout with Rangefinder, and I cant decide whether to keep them or infuse them into something else.
I keep a harrowed version of the pulse with firefly just for the raid, same with the hmg. Everything else can be put into something better and more fun.

Love one-shotting those light eating knights now. Feels good.

Namikaze1

Crap. Thought I had three 335 ghosts.

Eh, I'll be farming the challenge during the weekend. My warlock can wait till then for her 335 ghost.

Namikaze1

Looking for folks to raid. We will be starting from Totems and will be doing the challenge (Oryx)

Starting as soon as we are full.

1. Me (taking my hunter)

Top Bottom