• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Namikaze1

Looking for folks to raid. We will be starting from Totems and will be doing the challenge (Oryx)

Starting as soon as we are full.

1. Me (taking my hunter)
2. magik
3. Night_Knight
4. Neoaku

shingi70

Banned
Any good video's detailing the game's system and economy for a newbie, my girlfriend was asking for a quick new players guide before I show her around.

shanafan

Confused about this Spektar armor I get from Sterling Treasures. They're are 3 defense, so what's the point of equipping it?

Looking for folks to raid. We will be starting from Totems and will be doing the challenge (Oryx)

Starting as soon as we are full.

1. Me (taking my hunter)
2. magik
3. Night_Knight
4. Neoaku

I think i can do a run, although i have not been feeling very well today.

Nightfalls also cap at 330, LOL. No point.

Faction rewards and Nightfalls capping at 330 is probably the only thing stupid about the update.

EDIT: Also, when engrams "rank up", like Legendaries turning into Exotic and they'll go 300 instead of scaling the light to your level. Also really stupid.

Magik

Nightfalls also cap at 330, LOL. No point.

Faction rewards and Nightfalls capping at 330 is probably the only thing stupid about the update.

EDIT: Also, when engrams "rank up", like Legendaries turning into Exotic and they'll go 300 instead of scaling the light to your level. Also really stupid.

Goofy ain't it? Lol

Frenden

Banned
CoE? Need to run for points, both types. After that, down for whatever. Have boosters. Will be in Orbit. PSN FRENDEN for the five of you that aren't on my FL, heh.

ocean

Banned
Axion Bolt is amazing for this week's CoE. Seriously try it.

Energy Drain has been buffed so hard that with Catapult and Tier 5 DIS every grenade kill = grenade is insta recharged. You can spam them forever as long as you keep killing things.

At 329 Light, a single dart could one-shot all the small enemies like Acolytes and Psions (not the big Cabal tho).

Top Bottom