• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Treasure room doesn't open at the end of CoE. You need to run a normal matchmade prison.

You have to do lvl 41 PoE. CoE doesn't give access to the treasure room.

wtf I swear I did 41 and didn't see where the ghost could be. .

Sigh. Well I still need to do CoE for this weeks grimoire

--

Also I had 6 special exotic engrams I never decrypted. I was hoping for Zen M. On my first one I get it. Welps. Now to save these until the next expansion

Eww, the warlock PS exclusive boots look way worse in-game. It's no wonder why they covered them up in the press shots.

CgcXOHDUMAAgUVH

They remind me of the ugly Hunter PoE legs.

ocean

Banned

Sigh. Well I still need to do CoE for this weeks grimoire

--

Also I had 6 special exotic engrams I never decrypted. I was hoping for Zen M. On my first one I get it. Welps. Now to save these until the next expansion
It's in a really tricky spot. Look for a YouTube video, text explanations are not gonna help much :p

Eww, the warlock PS exclusive boots look way worse in-game. It's no wonder why they covered them up in the press shots.

They remind me of the ugly Hunter PoE legs.

Thats because those are the PS4 boots not the exclusive PS4k Neo whatever everyone calls it boots.

You gotta wait for those.

Mindlog

Thanks for the runs Jay and Kadey. I have to head out.
Two new shaders, a 334 Lord of Wolves and a 335 bow at the postmaster.

Nice.

WeTeHa

Damn straight, may I introduce you to teleporting Knights? Including yours truly.

just trying to keep things interesting :S

Id, you gotta get on that asap!

lol, goddamn the conversations in the raid were so funny.

Wtf is up why sometime I go into PoE 31 and there is taken juice everywhere and other time there isn't?

you have a 50/50 chance to get the "normal" poe version and the taken version.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I found it last night.

It's in some hanging netting, between the first platform you fall onto from the hole and the 2nd. Best thing to do is go to the 2nd platform down (to the left of the first platform from what I remember) and then jump and look up back towards the first platform. It's kinda hidden but is in fact easy as pie to get.

Can I ask for help running through end of game missions and strikes? I need to do the Will of Crota to mark that questline as complete and once I have done that I would probably want to try and mark off the house of wolves strikes just in order to check off the quest lines.

Anyone fancy helping out? Its easy content :p

Alternatively am looking to do the prison of elders stuff if people fancy that instead?

keakster

I found it last night.

It's in some hanging netting, between the first platform you fall onto from the hole and the 2nd. Best thing to do is go to the 2nd platform down (to the left of the first platform from what I remember) and then jump and look up back towards the first platform. It's kinda hidden but is in fact easy as pie to get.

Just to add, I couldn't find it after running a Taken 41 PoE, but it was much easier to find going through a non-Taken treasure room

ZeroCoin

Looking for a couple more NF runs if anyone has room. PSN same as GAF. Edit: starting up an NF run, room for one.

Wtf, 2 NFs, two 319 ghosts? I'm 326; fuck is going on Bungie? Unbelievable. I would kill to have those 3oCs that Zero got lol.

Isn't that the way things go though. I saw the coins and said 'pffft, give me a high LL ghost like the other two guys got!'

Top Bottom