• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

He's posting for Xbox and ps.

7ef4cc0898ee4214cf1bfacd22f689bb.gif

What's the deal with the longbow? With two sniper ammo perks, it only carries 14 rounds, where 1000 yard has 18 rounds. Seems kinda weird, and it kinda sucks losing another four rounds after special ammo capacity already got nerfed.

Edit: is there something I'm missing? I might have to check again just to make sure I was looking at everything right

Some questions -

Would the hood of malok drop more easily if I were a hunter?
Can it drop higher than 330?
Can I pick the strike from the directory or do I have to do from the playlist?

Some questions -

Would the hood of malok drop more easily if I were a hunter?
Can it drop higher than 330?
Can I pick the strike from the directory or do I have to do from the playlist?

No, it can drop for any class.
Yes, up to 335 depending on your LL.
You can, but nightfall has the highest chance of dropping the strike exclusive item, followed by heroic. Director version has the lowest chance.

If you want a better chance at the hood, my suggestion is to run the heroic playlist. You are guaranteed a legendary engram per character on your first heroic of the week with that character.

I can't remember if the Omnigul strike ever showed up as a NF or Heroic. Asking if the chance for GoM is increased.

Omnigul has never been the NF in Y2, and was rare in the heroic playlist (after the update when they patched it into the playlist).

Omnigul is a different story because it was really easy to farm her from the director.

Kalamari

Been playing around with chroma. I really wish it had some sort of volume, like the Warlock bonds lighting effects, the flatness of it is quite unimpressive.

Top Bottom