• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Dez_

I can't remember if the Omnigul strike ever showed up as a NF or Heroic. Asking for grasp farming.
It does but it seems to be pretty rare. I got my Grasp off of my first Heroic strike last month. Braced frame is the only good thing about it, given my perks, but I really like using it in pvp thanks to that stability.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This week the Challenge is Oryx, right? I took a break from Destiny for a while and only completed Warpriest&Golg when it was first released but never got around to Oryx.

This week the Challenge is Oryx, right? I took a break from Destiny for a while and only completed Warpriest&Golg when it was first released but never got around to Oryx.
Yes it's Oryx this week. It's actually easier than the 'normal' strat since there's less chance of people dying when detonating bombs or running around platforms. Most groups just do 16 bombs whether it's CM week or not.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yes it's Oryx this week. It's actually easier than the 'normal' strat since there's less chance of people dying when detonating bombs or running around platforms. Most groups just do 16 bombs whether it's CM week or not.

ha, funny, because nobody used to do it this way.

FyreWulff

ha, funny, because nobody used to do it this way.

IIRC they had to actually fix a bug where 16 bombs going off could crash the game.. which was discovered when the Oryx challenge first came around.

Also

They should give the Defenders the Taken Medic beam in a future update.

Deku Tree

IIRC they had to actually fix a bug where 16 bombs going off could crash the game.. which was discovered when the Oryx challenge first came around.

It was only a bug on PS4. It did not crash the X1. And it was discovered a long time before challenge mode came around. Some people posted a video on reddit of detonating all 16 bombs at once to kill Oryx (I think) months before challenge mode came out.

Challenge mode was easily beatable on PS4 on day 1, the only problem was the teleporting ogres.

the_id

Thanks to a Flying Toaster, new call outs for the three sides in Warpriest are "Bernie" (far left), "Trump" (far right) and Emperor Obama (Middle).

Right side is always rough though...

Thanks to a Flying Toaster, new call outs for the three sides in Warpriest are "Bernie" (far left), "Trump" (far right) and Emperor Obama (Middle).

Right side is always rough though...

Just trying to help it all make sense. Left/Right/Middle it is too confusing.

The person that calls out the pillars has to be called Green Party and everyone makes snide remarks about them for the rest of the raid.

Thanks for the CoE, guys. Picked up a couple of light levels and a Dreg's Promise.

I really need a helmet to drop. It's currently holding me back as far as my light goes but I can't seem to get a drop better than the 308 I'm wearing. Everything else is in the 315-320 range.

Time to make a sacrifice at the altar of RNGesus.

All of you trying to get to 335. That is for the birds. 318 and just finishing the raid on hard mode for the first time while your fire team is wondering if you're either drunk or stupid because everyone and their mom's dog has already done the raid...

That is the new awesome!

Arrrammis

About an hour of vanguard strikes netted me this beauty from a blue engram! Rahool, you're OK.
6y7y4cB.jpg
I know that low impact sniper rifles aren't that good, but with the sh25 ambush scope, triple tap, hand laid stock, and unflinching... I'm happy.

FyreWulff

It was only a bug on PS4. It did not crash the X1. And it was discovered a long time before challenge mode came around. Some people posted a video on reddit of detonating all 16 bombs at once to kill Oryx (I think) months before challenge mode came out.

Challenge mode was easily beatable on PS4 on day 1, the only problem was the teleporting ogres.

til

Namikaze1

Got a five 335 primaries, four 335 special, two 335 boots, six 335 artifacts, three 335 class items, and one 335 gauntlet across all three raid runs.

Don't know what I'm gonna do with all these 335 boots and class items. Have 8 max light boots and like 7 max light class items stored in the vault.

I've gotten used to calling out left middle right, but I've always liked 3rd floor/2nd floor/1st floor the most. You can't mess that up on accident haha.

I think I got corrected on that like maybe in some countries 1st floor is the topmost floor.

I've gotten used to calling out left middle right, but I've always liked 3rd floor/2nd floor/1st floor the most. You can't mess that up on accident haha.

I think I got corrected on that like maybe in some countries 1st floor is the topmost floor.

That is actually a brilliant idea. Like all good ideas someone who didn't have it will steal it.

Thanks for that.

That is actually a brilliant idea. Like all good ideas someone who didn't have it will steal it.

Thanks for that.

Haha yea I've gotten a few comments when I used to lfg that raid at times in the past.

I then commented about it here that 1 person from lfg thought that calling them by floors is too confusing and told me to just use left middle and right Hahaha.

Another good idea. About a year ago, on a Thursday, someone told me "Happy Friday Eve!" and it touched me. It's like the most optimistic and unorthodox greeting ice ever had and I loved it. I immediately used it TWICE that same day. Once at the gym and another at a restaurant and both times the people that received that were happy about it and have never heard it. Girl at the gym even said "I'm going to have to steal that one". That's what you reminded me of haha

CgdaHLkWEAAX72w.jpg:large

Is this roll good?

What's the scope? That's pretty good but I don't like it as much as the vendor 1KYS prior to April update.

Top Bottom