• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

WipedOut

In the vault

Where it belongs

I did have this - I don't Snipe in PVP so used to infused I did. Shortgaze, snapshot and hidden hand.

Edit: top of the page, just made a few guardians cry.

CgDEGJaWQAAybUJ.jpg:large

Axoman

Hahaha it's funny how that happened. I was just going to mess around in a few PvP matches and I saw you had a spot open in CoE so I said why the heck not. Then we ended up raiding not once but twice hahaha. I actually wished we did a 3rd run. My Titan is missing Helm and Class Item so Oryx is perfect for at least one if not both of those.

You could probably do Tier 3 runes and get 335 Artifacts now. Although if you only have 1 or 2 Antiquateds you could probably wait until 330 or 331 even to be safe.

I've got a fair amount of tier 3 runs, so I'll do Court of Oryx at some point, but with challenge modes, I'm sure I'll soon be swimming in 335 artifacts.

Hopefully a couple more weeks of challenge modes and my guys will be set and I won't feel like I have to keep doing the raid.

I still need a Xbone Oryx CM. Tonight should be my last night on Xbone forever.

If I can get on early, I'll help, as I still need another Oryx.

Edit: top of the page, just made a few guardians cry.

Uhh, that's middle of the page for the superior 100ppp

todd360

Oh man! I forgot about that on Frontier. Todd peaked and got domed. All three rushed the point with supers and got GGs to the face. I think I saved that clip somewhere too...

That's not how I remember it. I peeked and all three sniped at me. I danced around every shot and invaded their camping position. They knew I was about to show them the might of shock city, but they panicked and pulled their ethernet cables. I was #tooquick though. They died at the same time their connection died. We then went to mercury and everyone got an exotic drop. Ape was sad that he didn't get to use golden gun. Igor told him that he would have missed his shots anyways. The end.

I had previously said that microtransactions for the sterling treasures don't bother me so much, but out of five boxes that I've opened on my hunter, three have been the spektar helmet. If I had paid for them, I would be pissed.

Hahaha it's funny how that happened. I was just going to mess around in a few PvP matches and I saw you had a spot open in CoE so I said why the heck not. Then we ended up raiding not once but twice hahaha. I actually wished we did a 3rd run. My Titan is missing Helm and Class Item so Oryx is perfect for at least one if not both of those.

You could probably do Tier 3 runes and get 335 Artifacts now. Although if you only have 1 or 2 Antiquateds you could probably wait until 330 or 331 even to be safe.
I'll be looking to do a third run whenever we can

So proud of my nephew for how much he's been improving in PvP. I remember when I first introduced him to Destiny last summer and probably the first 8-10 games, he'd get 0-1 kills per game. I saw him improve as the couple of weeks went by to 0.5 K/D on average. He started to have some decent games and itch towards 1.0 K/D but he'd have a lot of bad 1-4 kill games, for quite some time, a few months probably.

When I first played Trials with him for his first time on Bannerfall TTK week 1, he'd get 0-2 kills most games. Since then I taught him about movement, angles, and most importantly, communication, and we've made it to Mercury I think 4 times now. It took a fair amount of practice on his part.

Watching his latest 30 second videos makes me proud as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLo6ornB_CM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK0y-Reysyk

No kidding, haha. I'll take the challenge

Questions / Answers

Thanks, after playing 2500+ hours and having three 320 characters I stopped playing in early March and don't really have a grasp on all the changes. Looks like I'm going to be taking it quite slowly this time around in leveling characters with hopes of a more substantial expansion in the fall.

Daemul

Oh snap.

So,

Me
Zoso
Dmh
Thirsty
Axo?
Homeboyd?

I've already done the raid on all 3 characters with my mates but if you fellow Xboners are in need of one more tonight then I'll join in. I'm in the UK so the raid will be like 2am my time, but I'm off work tomorrow so it's fine.

Dat Bladedancer snipe...

And that Garrison movement.

Well done.

Also, to have the twitch reflexes of someone 1/3 of my age.

(btw, both clips appear identical)

Hahaha yea. Funny because when I was playing with him the other night, he was using a Hunter (his original main) and he needed to switch to Titan which I think turned into his favorite PvP class. Once he got the Garrison, that solidified his favorite even more haha.

Yeah I'm down depending on what time.

Sounds like we'll go about 10pm EST if that works for everyone.

If you've got room still I'll join in for some raid shenanigans.

I've already done the raid on all 3 characters with my mates but if you fellow Xboners are in need of one more tonight then I'll join in. I'm in the UK so the raid will be like 2am my time, but I'm off work tomorrow so it's fine.

I think we're full, but will definitely let y'all know if 1 can't make it

Daemul

I think Chroma looks super-dumb, like underglow on a Fast & the Furious car:

Yo, this under glow was the shit back when everyone was playing Need for Speed Underground back in the day. Everyone customised their cars to have under glow, with blue being the best, Red under glow was shit though.

I had previously said that microtransactions for the sterling treasures don't bother me so much, but out of five boxes that I've opened on my hunter, three have been the spektar helmet. If I had paid for them, I would be pissed.

I wonder what the drop rate on the taken armor is.

The two boxes I opened when the patch dropped were both spektar gauntlets.

Top Bottom