• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

It's really easy. Darkblade ain't shit. I also got his helm to drop twice in three runs this week lmao. Some salty friends in my fireteam.

Darkblade helm is not fashionable. Make GIFs of you deleting it and send that to your fireteam.

Top of Page Edit:

What maps for Trials are we all hoping for tomorrow? Cauldron? X knows.

WeTeHa

Am I the only one hoping the next IB will be rift again? :p
Maybe they'll talk about it in the update today... though I'm not expecting anything for next week. It'll probably be the week after that.

Deku Tree

Maybe they'll talk about it in the update today... though I'm not expecting anything for next week. It'll probably be the week after that.

Did Bungie ever comment on the rift suicide method of quickly farming for drops?

X-Frame

I want Zone Control. Though I haven't really played enough of it to say if it would be better or worse than regular Control for IB.

Deku Tree

Didn't know that was a thing. How good are the drops?

Horrible IB drop rate as usual. Just that if you start a rift match with a team of 6 and get like 1 kill but don't try to grab the spark or stop the opposing runner, then the other team will dunk on you a few times quickly and you get Mercy Ruled and still get end of match drops.

Namikaze1

Living in the area you have no excuse for not going :p
Do you know how fast those weekend passes sell out? :p

He's much closer to it than I am since he's a city away from Boston for college. I would be too if I hadn't transferred to one much closer to home after my first year there.

Deku Tree

Darkblade helm is not fashionable. Make GIFs of you deleting it and send that to your fireteam.

Top of Page Edit:

What maps for Trials are we all hoping for tomorrow? Cauldron? X knows.

Got a 335 DB Helm from NF this week. First thing I did was infuse it into my free god roll Spektar helm.

ocean

Banned
Horrible IB drop rate as usual. Just that if you start a rift match with a team of 6 and get like 1 kill but don't try to grab the spark or stop the opposing runner, then the other team will dunk on you a few times quickly and you get Mercy Ruled and still get end of match drops.

If you already have a full team, wouldn't actually playing the game be more fun than just standing around waiting for reward screens?

Shiv47

Rift farming sounds incredibly dumb, if for no other reason the fact you have to be engaged enough to get a kill before then quitting the rest of the match? If I'm going to waste my time playing Destiny, I'm going to actually play it. At least with Crimson Doubles, you could just rubber band your controller and leave.

Weekly update is out:

We did some digging and uncovered a reward logic issue that blocked some of your rewards prior to Rank 5 in Iron Banner.

How many times is Bungie going to f--- up loot droops in a loot game for the same game mode? FFFS

Top Bottom