• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I have the luckiest RNG today my word.

Did the hard raid fresh and completed the challenge. My loot gets:

333 autorifle
334 shotgun
332 machine gun
333 ghost
333 helmet
334 gloves
334 boots
2 333 artifacts

Plus a bunch of 320 items to shard.

Finally got the raid ship and beat the Oryx challenge. Went from 327 to 333 lol. What a great day.

Yeah but all that doesn't fit in the title.

Hahaha it can! Point is, it didn't really take much when you think about it :p

333 autorifle
334 shotgun
332 machine gun
333 ghost
333 helmet
334 gloves
334 boots
2 333 artifacts

Finally got the raid ship and beat the Oryx challenge. Went from 327 to 333 lol. What a great day.

That's great to hear! Completing something while making progress just feels so good. Especially that huge a jump

333 autorifle
334 shotgun
332 machine gun
333 ghost
333 helmet
334 gloves
334 boots
2 333 artifacts

The internet hates you, and I am jealous.

But it is cool that all that dropped.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

333 autorifle
334 shotgun
332 machine gun
333 ghost
333 helmet
334 gloves
334 boots
2 333 artifacts

Please die.

Can I bother a couple of you to run me through the shield brothers chaperone quest?

302 Titan here.

Please can someone help.

If you don't Donald Trump will be elected.

America's future is in your hands Guardians.

Edit: And if you do like Trump then I guess your no better than wesleyshark and his cheating loot ways.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Keakster and Toaster you da bess.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Glad you got it done, I just finished that quest myself yesterday with a matchmade team and god was it awful

Ouch, must have felt awesome when you found out that after all that effort you had to wait a week.

Yeah... Not too thrilled about that myself.

Agent

Anyone want to do a few CoE runs? Only need points to finish out my card for the week. Can pop a booster as well. PSN: phantom8324

I switched to blade for the daily and damn I'm not used to it anymore. I couldn't for the life blade this hunter with bones. That fool just jumped in the air for days.

oneils

Yeah, vanguard strike playlist only. Not from heroic.

They work on ultras, not strikes specifically. Anytime you kill an ultra, you have a chance at getting an exotic engram to drop if you had 3 of coins active.

Thanks. So it looks like they would work on taken ultras while on patrol. Cool!

Omgggg i have that glitch where the arrow down on the menu that goes to emblems/shaders etc does not stop blinking!! Arghhh this is maddening.

1k stare with underdog, unflinching and quickdraw/rifled barrel?

yes/no?
What are the scopes? Unflinching is great, and if you don't main bladedancer, QuickDraw is a really good perk, but if you don't need that, rifled barrel ups the AA, so either option is good.

Edit: just saw your edit, viewtac is actually a pretty good scope, I'd say that sniper is a keeper

What are the scopes? Unflinching is great, and if you don't main bladedancer, QuickDraw is a really good perk, but if you don't need that, rifled barrel ups the AA, so either option is good.

Edit: just saw your edit, viewtac is actually a pretty good scope, I'd say that sniper is a keeper

thanks! will give it a try and see how it feels. It just dropped from a blue engram. Nice surprise when it happens.

Top Bottom