• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Dthomp

Sorry if this post is redundant in any way but I'm getting back into the game with some friends and I was wondering if there's a post/article/wiki/whatever with kind of a "Where to start" with the Spring update? I know there's a new questline, new PoE stuff, new strike, etc. But I'm unsure of where to get started with this stuff. I figured there'd be sort of a directive in the Tower.

Talk to Variks for hte story quest at the Reef, can also do the Petra one for a sparrow. Variks will also give you quest for Lvl41CoE and 42COE. Not alot of actual content with this update to be honest

todd360

Too bad Year 2 Trials sucks ass so much, with the changes that were made to matchmaking.

I still have fun with it. What sucks now is the new light level. I don't feel like playing anything other than trials so my light level is still pretty much the same while everyone else in trials is much higher.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I still have fun with it. What sucks now is the new light level. I don't feel like playing anything other than trials so my light level is still pretty much the same while everyone else in trials is much higher.
I did it last weekend with Inthrall and Kadey. It feels like now you can't be a supportive team mate unless you can use Snipers, plus Black Shield isn't the best of maps. Add the year 2 MM on top of that, and it really hurts the desire to actually play Trials.. ~_~

inthrall

I did it last weekend with Inthrall and Kadey. It feels like now you can't be a supportive team mate unless you can use Snipers, plus Black Shield isn't the best of maps. Add the year 2 MM on top of that, and it really hurts the desire to actually play Trials.. ~_~

Black Shield sucks, period

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shit, when Widow's Court is a more viable map you know you done fucked up...

no

Widow's Court is a far distant worse

there is no worse map

Even Black Shield is better

I hate Widow's Court with every fiber in my body

Forget Destiny lfg. It's full of way too many idiots. I would suggest using the100.io

It's my go to if DGAF is slow or I don't get to attempt the raid close to reset because DGAF is quick about getting everything done fast.

I used it for my 3x oryx CM after work today and we finished 3 runs in an hour. A few wipes but everyone was great and best of all no kids or assholes. I would say lots more mature adults use 100.io or atleast that's been my experience over destinylfg

the_id

I haven't touched LFGs in ages. Only ones i play with if DGAF is not active are the guys in crucible radio slack chat. Those guys love their pvp but hilariously scrubby with their raids.

NeOak

During my vacations from GAF
lol
, I chose to not run Orxy CM if I didn't get the people using my Friend list and the group chats instead of going to LFG.

These names had me cracking up

Screenshot-Original.png

Alright. Let's see who's around in about an hour.
I'll join the train if you decide to start one. If not, I'll still be down to play some games with you if that's okay.

Otherwise, anyone want to pvp?

PS: On another note, Mirror's Edge gets my seal of approval.

Jinjo

Hold up just 1 minute.

My 328 Warlock just got a 333 Primary from the Shaxx Weekly.. is this real life? I thought they capped at 330.

To make matters worse:

Sureshot IS and Exhumed are the first 2.

Exhumed ruining an almost perfect roll as always. It fucked up my Grasp of Malok roll too. Perfect balance and army of one (great for my grenade build with my Voidlock), but there is exhumed again to fuck up the perk roll. Turning the gun into hot dogshit.

FyreWulff

I was playing hudless strikes and CoE the other day. It was awesome. I kind of want to try hudless raids. Maybe start with VoG and CE and then try KF. KF could be annoying though.

lololol i just won my first FFA win ever in Destiny with the HUD off

unfortunately Inferno doesn't count for the Grimoire...

I just went up against a God that plays with the #1 ranked guy in XBOX trials.

Needless to say, it didn't end well.

So many sweaty matches in normal Elimination right now haha.

HByeCkp.jpg

oObgA2j.jpg

Those 2 guys I played with were pretty cool. We got teamed up twice in a row and matched against sweaty dudes and we beat them pretty good. Then they invited me to party and fireteam and we played a few more matches and we all added e/o at the end. Good stuff.

Most of my deaths were via wombo combo on these sweaty matches

Top Bottom