• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Im like 90% tongue in cheek joking when i make these "salty" posts about warlocks. When i actually rage about them it should be noticeable.
Yeah but there's nothing worse than a team of 3 sun singers, that's for sure.

On another topic:
Warlock:17d 11hrs

Hunter:10d 5hrs

Titan:4d 16hrs

The only reason my warlock has the most is because I mained warlock in y1 and didn't make alts until HoW. I only just recently found the light and became a hunter, I don't think I can go back.

darthbob

Warlock: 3d 17h
Hunter: 2d 11h

Titan: 21d 5h

#titanmasterrace

spGS64k.gif

Titan: 23d 18h 45m

Warlock: 3d 9h 53m

Hunter: 0d 0h 38m

I have to say it's total bullshit that coe doesn't have matchmaking.

Spin foil hat time but I think bungie won't put mm into nf or coe because they want you to try to get your friends to play with you. There is nothing about those end game activities that even require team play. Say what you want about the division but at least it has matchmaking for everything.

Of course I think raids in destiny are a bit of a special case but there should either be an in game lfg or if you beat the raid 5 times in pugs, you should have the option for matchmaking afterwards. Or some kind of compromise like that.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Can I bother a couple of you to run me through the shield brothers chaperone quest?

302 Titan here.

Man how did Bungie make grimoire RNG now. It is RNG for me to get into the Taken PoE and then it is RNG for me to get the boss I need at the end of all of those rounds. Wow.

Liquidsnake00
1206h - None deleted
Makes up 7 weeks 1 day 6 hours 4 minutes 10 seconds.
3 active and no deleted characters.

Jebus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deku Tree

Bro I don't know what to do. .

It's also RNG when you will get the Zen Meteor. That is the first exotic to come with ten grimoire points.

If I were you I would just wait until CoE includes the last boss that you need. Probably next week.

I got lucky and got the last boss in my one sterling treasure box PoE 41 run this week.

It's also RNG when you will get the Zen Meteor. That is the first exotic to come with ten grimoire points.

If I were you I would just wait until CoE includes the last boss that you need. Probably next week.

I got lucky and got the last boss in my one sterling treasure box PoE 41 run this week.

I might take your advice about waiting until CoE has it. I got lucky with Zen Meteor, the first engram I popped had it.

I might be able to help you tomorrow.

Let me know if you need to run PoE. I'll join for you

ocean

Banned
Man how did Bungie make grimoire RNG now. It is RNG for me to get into the Taken PoE and then it is RNG for me to get the boss I need at the end of all of those rounds. Wow.
How many new bosses are there? Are the missing one showing correctly on the Grimoire tab of Destinystatus?

todd360

Warlock best class. Skyshock best map. Suros best weapon manufacturer. Deej worst community manager.

I should go play more dark souls 3. I beat the shit out of a guy who invaded my world earlier. I was having so much fun. This punk invades me and I put him on the defensive. It was so funny.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like 2 have dropped out from tonight's newbie CE at 9:00PM Eastern Time, in about 2 hours. If anyone would like to attend or is simply willing to help out, please send me a PM me with your PSN or a PSN message (and a friend request to Hawkian if we aren't friends yet).

The form is closed for the week and I may not see thread replies here before 9 rolls around, so please PM me. :)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Warlock best class. Skyshock best map. Suros best weapon manufacturer. Deej worst community manager.

I should go play more dark souls 3. I beat the shit out of a guy who invaded my world earlier. I was having so much fun. This punk invades me and I put him on the defensive. It was so funny.
TODD, I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUU!

todd360

TODD, I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUU!

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Guardian Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my destiny career.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Guardian Lord.

After the last scene of my destiny career flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my career,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Guardian Lord about it.
"Lord Todd, you said once I decided to play with you,
You'd fight with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and lowest K/D ratio times,
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

Todd whispered, "You kinda suck at this game, but I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your Trials of Osiris.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you to mercury."

SnakeEyes

Banned
One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Guardian Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my destiny career.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Guardian Lord.

After the last scene of my destiny career flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my career,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,

This really troubled me, so I asked the Guardian Lord about it.
"Lord Todd, you said once I decided to play with you,
You'd fight with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and lowest K/D ratio times,
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

Todd whispered, "You kinda suck at this game, but I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your Trials of Osiris.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you to mercury."
Ironic, since the times I've been to Mercury, you haven't been in the fireteam... :p

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Need one more for Chaperone Shield Brothers . we're at the brothers. Pls halp

Psn BIGBOSSMK23

hypotc

Hello, I'm planning to jump back in and try Destiny again. Last time I played was at launch. Hit the level cap then (and then lightlevel 26 or something), but never did the raid.

Any things / changes I should know of? I plan on starting a new character ofc :)

Destiny OT41: The Division made Destiny great again

It took a little light level increase, a fix in infusion, and bringing back year 1 weapons with a pvp balance change. And a nice little Challenge of Elders that's fairly quick and to the point.

Also making NF and Factions useful for a hot second.

Finally, Rep boosters, a couple new weapons, new shaders, a couple new armor sets, and a couple new emblems.

Shiv47

Anyone want to run antiquated runes or need other Court runes? I have two ready and one to be charged and want to try for some 335 artifacts. Just don't want to rely on randoms for mini Crota this week. Can jump on to play whenever people are available.

It took a little light level increase, a fix in infusion, and bringing back year 1 weapons with a pvp balance change. And a nice little Challenge of Elders that's fairly quick and to the point.

Also making NF and Factions useful for a hot second.

Finally, Rep boosters, a couple new weapons, new shaders, a couple new armor sets, and a couple new emblems.

Yeah but all that doesn't fit in the title.

Top Bottom