• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

UGH. I really wish Bungie would write a Destiny book, or get someone to write one. The Halo books were fantastic. With the amount of lore and backstory in Destiny, there's plenty of material for a book.

So who wants to help this scrub with some trials tomorrow? Can usually hold my own, just don't play much trials/elimination.

Planning to get all my errands done early so can spend the arvo on it.

Jafku

I knew we were gonna be in for a rough time when that kid didn't tether immediately. Then he announces that he's only done relic when he was on a platform and was supposed to detonate

Tried to play The Witness tonight, but was too sleep deprived to get my brain to function that well.

Played some random open quests for my Hunter tonight. Still getting green drops, which blows. Tried to do a strike from the director for a quest and it couldn't match anyone til the boss. Ran out of armor parts.

There's so much frustration in this game.

Then I played Paradox.

Returning to the Vault, experiencing it anew as a Nightstalker using class weapons, Taken Sword & my tether, it was a breath of fresh air. It's like, yeah, this is why I play this game so damned much.

(It was also really nice to just logon and play some stuff without worrying about min-maxing or weekly reset. I wonder if this is how Ghal feels.)

And that's before we get into playing with other guardians, which is a whole new level.

I'm still shocked someone like me is freaking addicted to Trials.

<3 Destiny
<3 DGAF

So far, every single CoE weapon and even the stolen will have had crap perks.

The shotgun, pulse rifle, sidearm, and sniper are all completely worthless except for infusing.

Kalamari

Man, I'm at the point where if a gun doesn't have counterbalance, it's worthless. It makes it so much easier to shoot and time your shots with no horizontal movement.

BLCKATK

Anyone want to grind Heroic Strikes? I got a booster to kill. Having some DGAF company would be nice! (And I can avoid having people leave on me all the time.)

PepperedHam

Sorry if this post is redundant in any way but I'm getting back into the game with some friends and I was wondering if there's a post/article/wiki/whatever with kind of a "Where to start" with the Spring update? I know there's a new questline, new PoE stuff, new strike, etc. But I'm unsure of where to get started with this stuff. I figured there'd be sort of a directive in the Tower.

Top Bottom