• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Does a strike need to be on heroic in order for it's unique item to drop at 335?

No. I've just been running the 36 playlist. It's just so relaxing. Heroics just end up pissing me off for one reason or another. You can fly through a lot more strikes and it may be just me, but if people do drop mid strike they get replaced a whole lot faster than in the heroic playlist.

Deku Tree

Lools like The Division isn't the only thing you complain about.

I honestly didn't see my post as a complaint. But in general no of course the Division isn't the only thing I complain about. If a game is doing something stupid then I'll complain about it. That's part of what this place is all about.

Deku Tree

I85sMKI.png

I took a break

It's the weekend!!! Who's up for some scrub level trials? I mean really scrubby.

Are you on PSN? I'll be around this weekend. You haven't seen scrubby until you've played with me, so yeah I think this could work.

psn: kreepmode

Shoot me a friend request if I'm not on your list already.

the_id

Wipe is now stealing everything from all of us...
Wipedout steals everyone's loot. News at 11.

He even steals it when his on someone else's account.

Are you on PSN? I'll be around this weekend. You haven't seen scrubby until you've played with me, so yeah I think this could work.

psn: kreepmode

Shoot me a friend request if I'm not on your list already.
I think I have u. Will be playing around this time tomorrow.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Earth maps:

Twilight Gap (Vanilla)
Rusted Lands (Vanilla)
Exodus Blue (Vanilla PS / Taken King XB)
Widow's Court (House of Wolves)
Bannerfall (Taken King)
Frontier (Taken King)
Memento (Taken King)

Skyshock and Sector 618 can't be included. Last rotation they only had 5 maps included, so time will tell if all 7 of these are in this weekend. That's a seriously mixed bag right there.....

Earth maps:
Widow's Court (House of Wolves)

NOOOOOOOO

Homeboyd

All my good work is paying off brother!
Rewards for Getting Homeboyd setup with CoE leveled alts, did I tell you he had Ruin wings drop from Oryx the other night?
Yeah just get wiped to log into your characters. The game knows it's him. Enjoy the riches.

Deku Tree

I am still missing the y2 FWC and NM ships despite a ton of rank ups, Wiped.

I got all the DO ships before they locked that FWC ship that could be dismantled for rep.

I feel like I must have some sort of a loot bug that is preventing them from dropping, so I have given up on it.

DeviantBoi

Need a secondary weapon for Iron Banner.

Ate shotguns still domination or should I switch to fusion rifles. I hear the Dead Orbit fusion rifle is pretty killer.

Then I might want to sell Homeboyds too. Dude gets nothing but loot also.

GUILDENSTERN: Consider. One. Probability is a factor which operates within natural forces. Two. Probability is not operating as a factor. Three. We are now held within un- sub- or super-natural forces.​

I can't complain, really. I got 2x 320s on my first 2 HM Raids, including a 320 class item. This was months before SRL.

Speaking of ships, is fatal vision rare, or are a lot of people getting it now that it can finally drop?

Ive got 3 ships from.vanguard since the patch. Not one fatal vision.

Im also about rank 30 with dead orbit and have yet to see a single ship.

I now have two characters with dead orbit to double my chances

Axoman

Ive got 3 ships from.vanguard since the patch. Not one fatal vision.

Im also about rank 30 with dead orbit and have yet to see a single ship.

I now have two characters with dead orbit to double my chances

I finally got my first dead orbit ship last week at rank ~26. It is the first and only faction ship I've got.

You going to run this weekend? I want to play with Hype Drizz :p and I am sure Igor wants to play with the Phil Jackson of DGAF/Trials.

haha yeah I'll be around tonight. Should be back to your regularly scheduled Hype Drizz, not sure what my deal was last Friday. For whatever reason just really wasn't feeling it at reset. I got hyped eventually to help Ocean get his Cat, and then played a bunch on XBox to help Eric with some runs.

I'm down to play with whoever is around this weekend. Rotating maps can be tough for carries but w/e. If people want to try that's cool w me. I can also play on people's accounts if they just want the emblem/grimoire/loot.

Lnkn52

haha yeah I'll be around tonight. Should be back to your regularly scheduled Hype Drizz, not sure what my deal was last Friday. For whatever reason just really wasn't feeling it at reset. I got hyped eventually to help Ocean get his Cat, and then played a bunch on XBox to help Eric with some runs.

I'm down to play with whoever is around this weekend. Rotating maps can be tough for carries but w/e. If people want to try that's cool w me. I can also play on people's accounts if they just want the emblem/grimoire/loot.

!List
I have all the good weapons, Thorn, Icebreaker, GHorn.

So the problem in my eyes with trials map selection, and why it's such a heated topic every week, is that Bungie seemingly lost the ability to create balanced, competitively viable maps with the arrival of Halo Reach. Hell, even Halo 3 had its fair share of stinkers. When I stop to think about a destiny map that I really like, a map that really works well...yeah I'll be here for a while. Just think about how many assymetrical maps this game has, and we're looking for competitive maps for an elimination mode where spawns do not alternate for some inexplicable reason.

halo 2 was peak bungie multiplayer for me

loved that mlg playlist where everyone had battle rifles

probably a lot easier to balance when everyones using the same exact guns

Top Bottom