• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Navy Bean

Getting close to finding out Cathedral of Dusk is the the Trials map this weekend. :p

But they changed it! You now spawn 3 feet closer to the empty room you have to run thru to get to the empty room you have to run thru to get to the empty staircase you have to run thru to get to the fight.

Rotating maps?

R0kBxEZ.jpg

Not sure if serious.

Earth maps:

Twilight Gap (Vanilla)
Rusted Lands (Vanilla)
Exodus Blue (Vanilla PS / Taken King XB)
Widow's Court (House of Wolves)
Bannerfall (Taken King)
Frontier (Taken King)
Memento (Taken King)

Skyshock and Sector 618 can't be included. Last rotation they only had 5 maps included, so time will tell if all 7 of these are in this weekend. That's a seriously mixed bag right there.....

Earth maps:

Twilight Gap (Vanilla)
Rusted Lands (Vanilla)
Exodus Blue (Vanilla PS / Taken King XB)
Widow's Court (House of Wolves)
Bannerfall (Taken King)
Frontier (Taken King)
Memento (Taken King)

Skyshock and Sector 618 can't be included. Last rotation they only had 5 maps included, so time will tell if all 7 of these are in this weekend. That's a seriously mixed bag right there.....

I had no idea that exodus blue used yo be ps exclusive.

Forget hawkmoon. That is the greatest miss for year one Xbros.

ocean

Banned
Should I buy $20 worth of Silver?

The money is really not an issue.

It's just the principle that I don't want to support these non-cosmetic micro transactions and also the lack of y2 content.
Treat this like you would any transaction. If you want something and feel it's worth the price you buy it.

Whether it's paying US$1 for a chocolate bar or US$35,000 for a car or US$5 for an emote, there's no fundamental difference. You buy it if you want it. If Bungie sells a ton of emotes, all it means is they identified something people want and managed to give it to them at a price they think is fair. If people didn't want it or thought the price wasn't fair they wouldn't produce such content. No harm in buying Silver or anything else - it's the market at work as usual.

Yeah, I'll try to play. Didn't play last week either.

WHEN IS MOON DAY?

Cauldron
Anomoly
Asylum

Asylum is Venus =/

But First Light is on the moon! :p

edit:

Mars-

Bastion (Vanilla)
Firebase Delphi (Vanilla)
Blind Watch (Vanilla)
Pantheon (Dark Below)
Black Shield (House of Wolves)
Crossroads (Taken King)

Venus-

Shores of Time (Vanilla)
Asylum (Vanilla)
Thieve's Den (House of Wolves)
The Timekeeper (House of Wolves PS / Taken King XB)

Mercury-

Burning Shrine (Vanilla)
Vertigo (Taken King)

Drifter is in the Reef. Dungeons is on the Dreadnaught.

WeTeHa

I'm done with PoE and the matchmaking of this game. It's making me hate humankind.

Why? I've only done a couple of PoE41's, but I don't recall the matchmaking being any more or less shitty than anything else in the game. The only problem is quitters if you don't get the taken version.

I read somewhere that the Monte Carlo was a good primary gun for Sunsinger warlocks, but it's hard to tell what's outdated or not.

I noticed that it's one of Xur's guns, via the app. I'm 1 strange coin shy of being able to buy it.

Would that be a solid investment for a fresh 40? Or should I focus elsewhere?

I played a lot as a Voidwalker, so I'm trying out the Sunsinger. So far, I like it. The arc one hasn't seemed all that great to me.

Lnkn52

How long have we been playing Destiny and we don't know what maps are on what planet. Shame.

I have no clue either.

Top Bottom