• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

So, should I get patience and time or a different sniper? I have max legendary marks so should really make a decision before playing more but I have no idea.

I can also get the Midas multi tool or truth or bad juju! So I have no idea what to go for! I should say I dont like scout rifles much so probably wont get the Midas, am tempted by the bad juju but the impact looks low?

WipedOut

Running heroic strikes with Chur and Jafku helping out with faction exotic class items. Just got a 335 grasp. Yep that just happened. Sorry Jaf. Chur called it though.

Nothus

I'm confused, I thought that Her Memory auto rifle was supposed to have similar perks to the suros ie slower fire rate for increased damage?

Isn't that what they said on the stream?

haha yeah I'll be around tonight. Should be back to your regularly scheduled Hype Drizz, not sure what my deal was last Friday. For whatever reason just really wasn't feeling it at reset. I got hyped eventually to help Ocean get his Cat, and then played a bunch on XBox to help Eric with some runs.

I'm down to play with whoever is around this weekend. Rotating maps can be tough for carries but w/e. If people want to try that's cool w me. I can also play on people's accounts if they just want the emblem/grimoire/loot.

Whoever you say?

Careful drizz. Or you might get stuck carrying scrubs like me lol

Hey guys - need a bit of advice - I have 200 legendary marks which is the max so need to spend some

Am I better off using them to bring forward my year one patience and time or year one bad juju?

I do need a decent sniper so am thinking of going for the patience and time - what do people think! Is it a good weapon?

I'm confused, I thought that Her Memory auto rifle was supposed to have similar perks to the suros ie slower fire rate for increased damage?

Isn't that what they said on the stream?

It can have several different perks. Ihave one with danger close, hipfire, riffled barrell. RGN going RGN

NeOak

i8C2fSx.png

More trains tonight.

tyuyuiui.gif
Ayyyyyy

Top Bottom