• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

WipedOut

haha yeah I'll be around tonight. Should be back to your regularly scheduled Hype Drizz, not sure what my deal was last Friday. For whatever reason just really wasn't feeling it at reset. I got hyped eventually to help Ocean get his Cat, and then played a bunch on XBox to help Eric with some runs.

I'm down to play with whoever is around this weekend. Rotating maps can be tough for carries but w/e. If people want to try that's cool w me. I can also play on people's accounts if they just want the emblem/grimoire/loot.

Grab Eric this weekend, tell him to play on mine and go play on lnkn's. I can just go play on Homeboyds since he wants loot.

Shiv47

haha yeah I'll be around tonight. Should be back to your regularly scheduled Hype Drizz, not sure what my deal was last Friday. For whatever reason just really wasn't feeling it at reset. I got hyped eventually to help Ocean get his Cat, and then played a bunch on XBox to help Eric with some runs.

I'm down to play with whoever is around this weekend. Rotating maps can be tough for carries but w/e. If people want to try that's cool w me. I can also play on people's accounts if they just want the emblem/grimoire/loot.
I would be down for this.

Sent you a PM earlier about running my account at some point drizz

Warlock just achieved 3-5-3!

CgrJfeQUgAEgAcO.jpg:orig

Just got this PC +1 with Reinforced Barrel:

CgrJgXHU8AABpFB.jpg:orig

In comparison to Quest Conspiracy Theory:
CgrLLv2UoAEpSn8.jpg

ocean

Banned
Shame Division never got any PvP, killed the longevity. Played it as a PvE game meaning after 2 weeks everything was done. So much potential.

Leveled up Dead Orbit with some heavy and get all this in one shot.

Cgq2IGvW0AAqbiX.jpg

Hard Launch / Tri-Pod / Javelin / Horseshoes
Cgq2Cj1W0AEobJT.jpg

I have all the DO and FWC ships and shadders. All the NM shadders. The only ship missing is the NM space ferrari. I get ships and shadders galore from vanguard and crucible rank up, but the NM just would not come. Damm you RGN

Anyone want to join me and galactictoast for a Mercury run?

Edit: sure Reven, what's your PSN? Toast what's yours?
Edit 2: looks like toast is doing CoE so we still need one

Twilight Gap and exodus blue are good the rest can get to fuck. The special ammo nerf is so stupid when it's like this as you have no idea how a match will play out

Yo manny you ok if we don't make it to Mercury? Reven has never done trials before and I don't know if I have enough time for a full Mercury run now.

Top Bottom