• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

SnakeEyes

Banned
Stuck at work with a horribly aching back (I'm pretty sure my cat stole bedspace and made me sleep funny), and wishing I was at home sitting in my recliner playing Desiny.

Stupid work.

X and inapp, remember that nightstalker dracula guy that rekt us in widow's court? Me drizz and ape just faced him and his buddies in widow's court (again) and were up 3-0 but choked and lost. Feelsbadman.png

X and inapp, remember that nightstalker dracula guy that rekt us in widow's court? Me drizz and ape just faced him and his buddies in widow's court (again) and were up 3-0 but choked and lost. Feelsbadman.png

I remember going up against that name but I don't remember the map/outcome. Final boss always feels bad and screw heavy round.

Namikaze1

Bored so decided to go do a PoE41 since I'm close to ranking up. Got a terrible Stolen Pride. But the exotic engram from the boss makes up for it.

Awww I'm going to miss trials this week. Instead I am going to be visiting Niagara Falls.

Edit: I might be able to manage super scrubby Vita Destiny play.

Kalamari

Orange space ferrari is pretty meh, why would anyone color such a sexy ship orange? It's like young Mariah Carey dressing in baggy jeans and oversized sweatshirt.

ocean

Banned
I always used the Bones of Eao for quad jump.

I was so naive.

Bones-boosted triple jump is soooooooo fast. I'm just zipping through the map. Oh man best Exotic confirmed

Can I get a shotty recommendation please?

Party Crasher w/Rifled Barrel/Life Support/Last Resort
Deidris's Retort w/Rifled Barrel/Final Round/Grenadier

Party Crasher specs out with a bit more impact and a bit slower RoF

Also have a Patch-A w/Rifled Barrel, Rangefinder, Crowd Control, and Field Choke. Impact's a notch down from even the Deidris, but RoF's basically double the other two - just not sure if Rangefinder makes up for the range difference.

Kalamari

haven't you heard randoms can't work together and everyone would rage quit and it's impossible

I know, randoms are maladjusted antisocials that aren't able to communicate without going insane and rage quitting. Besides, you never meet any nice, intelligent players during matchmaking anyway, only jerks. Bungie was right.

Can I get a shotty recommendation please?

Party Crasher w/Rifled Barrel/Life Support/Last Resort
Deidris's Retort w/Rifled Barrel/Final Round/Grenadier

Party Crasher specs out with a bit more impact and a bit slower RoF

Also have a Patch-A w/Rifled Barrel, Rangefinder, Crowd Control, and Field Choke. Impact's a notch down from even the Deidris, but RoF's basically double the other two - just not sure if Rangefinder makes up for the range difference.
Party Crasher is the best shotty in the game (for PvP), so I'd go with you're party crasher

Namikaze1

Went over to the sparrow kiosk looking for a black and yellow sparrow to go with my Titan and noticed that there's a sparrow tied to Sterling Box. Didn't know that.

Of course the only sparrow that is black and yellow requires an Eververse license.

Fake edit: wait you can get a sparrow from house of judgement packages?! It's green though. Yuck.

Namikaze1

Eye of Osiris still remains the only exotic tier emblem in the game. You would think Hic Jacet and Bastet's Dream would be exotic tier as well.

Sun of Osiris and Moon of Osiris still are my favorite of the Trials emblems.

Of the three mercury chest drop only emblems, the OG is still the best.

Top Bottom