• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

CgwJO5VUkAAvv_h.jpg:large

Cgwij3KUYAAQY4j.jpg:large

Quit giving people Water Stars, Drizz!

(I have gotten a Water Star 4/6 Lighthouse trips, all with Hidden Hand.)

You already found out in Biggy's chat, but might as well answer for the 3 people in the thread that might care. BSK beat Poshy's team 4-2 in the finals.

Nice vids dude. Prox det is so bad it's hilarious. And you were slaying fools today on our run, one of the easiest y2 mercury trips I've done.

Damn that's cool. I couldn't get good WiFi so I couldn't watch it for more than a couple minutes. I saw like 2,500 watching lumps stream so that's cool. I'll watch it when I get home.

Did war play in the tourney?

soulstealer's claw 328

Red dot
Hammer forged/hand laid stock
Quickdraw
Hidden Hand/Feeding Frenzy

Not even mad

:)

Is that the same high RoF auto rifle archetype as the Doctrine? Been killed by it a few times in Trials. Haven't gotten any interesting weapon drops from CoE but seems like there are a few good ones if you get lucky rolls.

Damn that's cool. I couldn't get good WiFi so I couldn't watch it for more than a couple minutes. I saw like 2,500 watching lumps stream so that's cool. I'll watch it when I get home.

Did war play in the tourney?

Not sure if War played. His team must have lost pretty early if he did play. I also saw Primal clan (nKuch, FrostBolt) lost in the first round so who knows.

phen0m24

Is that the same high RoF auto rifle archetype as the Doctrine? Been killed by it a few times in Trials. Haven't gotten any interesting weapon drops from CoE but seems like there are a few good ones if you get lucky rolls.

yes sir. Just melted a hunter after he had the drop on me. Had at least 3 narrow escapes with it. hahahaha

ocean

Banned
War was playing with Gabe during the tourney but not sure if part of the tournament since I didn't open their stream for more than a second (and they were in orbit).

Hype is a monster.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thank you Shax for hooking me up with seven ships and two longbows last night.

I'll be around for some PVP.

How to piss off a warlock. Snipe em, let them self res and then snipe them again.

tytytyty.gif

Ah! I can finally log in again. GAF was being super weird for me all day.

GGs Igor, Drizz, Todd, X, Nami, Biggy, and Manny!

I also ran some more strikes this afternoon and got the Stolen Will Shotgun. It's trash. No range and high RoF.

I am still missing that 1 freaking vanguard emblem ;_;

edit: Mobile wouldn't work for me either mr breezy :p

I also ran some more strikes this afternoon and got the Stolen Will Shotgun. It's trash. No range and high RoF.

WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN HERE

THROUGH MOBILE-GAAAAAAFFFFF

2real4tv

edit: Mobile wouldn't work for me either mr breezy :p
Iam getting weird error also...using cache to access.

At my neighbors house playing gears 4 beta it's been a long time.

I have never been to the lighthouse, anyone helping out scrubs?

Have you played much Trials before? How many passage coins do you have? How long do you have available to play tonight?

If you just want the emblem/grimoire/loot but don't care much for PvP it's actually much easier to have someone else (like me) play on your account. But if you like PvP and want to learn + improve then it's definitely best to play with more experienced folks. Of course going flawless is never easy so realistically it may not happen but I'm always down to try. Depends on if anyone else is around to help tonight.

edit: disregard post, sent you a PM

Have you played much Trials before? How many passage coins do you have? How long do you have available to play tonight?

If you just want the emblem/grimoire/loot but don't care much for PvP it's actually much easier to have someone else (like me) play on your account. But if you like PvP and want to learn + improve then it's definitely best to play with more experienced folks. Of course going flawless is never easy so realistically it may not happen but I'm always down to try. Depends on if anyone else is around to help tonight.

Not to try steal his opportunity but I would like to experience how you guys play Trials at some point if you ever find the time. Do understand the demand is high though.

Not getting the lighthouse due to me playing doesn't bother me, would rather learn some things and actually be useful in future attempts lol.

I am in Australia though so this damage referee thing might screw me over.

EDIT: My biggest issue right now is I am wildly inconsistent. I can go 1.5-2.0k/d one match then barely break even the next.

Navy Bean

On the .04% chance there's any Xbox folks reading this, anybody want to run some trials? Bad news is I'm a bit drunk, good news is last time I played drunk trials I went to Mercury...
thanks Drizz and Eric!

Dthomp

I really hate that there is always Skirmish in the Shaxx weekly bounties, trials is bad enough but even the fucktard tryhards live in this mode as well. Never going to get my one win and get out of this shit

Quit giving people Water Stars, Drizz!

(I have gotten a Water Star 4/6 Lighthouse trips, all with Hidden Hand.)

lol I would if I could. All 3 people who got to Mercury this weekend got a crispy Water Star as their reward. At least they were high light for some nice infusion. Although supposedly it's a good legendary HC, I just never see anyone use it.

Speaking of which.... third flawless run of the day, third time without using mercy. GalacticCloudToast with the sexy Water Star this time. 21-0 for the day, GGs Biggy, Inapp, Ape and Nami.

Not to try steal his opportunity but I would like to experience how you guys play Trials at some point if you ever find the time. Do understand the demand is high though.

Not getting the lighthouse due to me playing doesn't bother me, would rather learn some things and actually be useful in future attempts lol.

I am in Australia though so this damage referee thing might screw me over.

EDIT: My biggest issue right now is I am wildly inconsistent. I can go 1.5-2.0k/d one match then barely break even the next.

For sure, anyone is welcome. Just depends on availability of other helpers, like always. Tonight might be RIP, but we'll see. Aussie time zones can be tough since most people are US/EU. Scheduling is always tricky, but we'll find time eventually.

Consistency is the biggest issue for all players as they improve. It's great to do well, but it's a very different story to repeat that performance against different teams with different skill levels, loadouts, strategies, connection bars, etc. Developing situational awareness to understand how you need to adapt your own approach to counter the enemies. That's the "mind skill" that takes a long time to develop, after you've gained the basic "gun skill" for moving and shooting well.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol I would if I could. All 3 people who got to Mercury this weekend got a crispy Water Star as their reward. At least they were high light for some nice infusion. Although supposedly it's a good legendary HC, I just never see anyone use it.

Speaking of which.... third flawless run of the day, third time without using mercy. GalacticCloudToast with the sexy Water Star this time. 21-0 for the day, GGs Biggy, Inapp, Ape and Nami.

For sure, anyone is welcome. Just depends on availability of other helpers, like always. Tonight might be RIP, but we'll see. Aussie time zones can be tough since most people are US/EU. Scheduling is always tricky, but we'll find time eventually.

Consistency is the biggest issue for all players as they improve. It's great to do well, but it's a very different story to repeat that performance against different teams with different skill levels, loadouts, strategies, connection bars, etc. Developing situational awareness to understand how you need to adapt your own approach to counter the enemies. That's the "mind skill" that takes a long time to develop, after you've gained the basic "gun skill" for moving and shooting well.

are you guys done? I noticed the stream wasn't up anymore

or coming back on later?

How the hell do I get their 3 ruins to drop now? I have played he hell out of the Court of Oryx, and leveld up Eris a few times with out a single teir three ruin drop.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anyone grinding strikes hit me up. I'll do PVP later on when Dan stops playing Life is strange and watches anything Trump related.

That's fair. I think with time and with any luck consistent group to play with I could definitely get there. The few times I have played Trials with two random gaffers(zero experience playing together) we got 6 and 7 wins. Every time I try go LFG though it starts bad and people just quit, so gave up on that idea,

Deku Tree

How the hell do I get their 3 ruins to drop now? I have played he hell out of the Court of Oryx, and leveld up Eris a few times with out a single teir three ruin drop.

buy from eris

or

get a drop during CoO (they drop on the floor and they look like white engrams IIRC)

or

get them out of chests on the dreadnaught via RNG

or

do the KF raid and you'll get a few during each run if you open the chests and pick them up off the ground.

Top Bottom