• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Whats the best perks for PVP on the Bad Juju?

I've heard different opinions on this. The most recent advice I've read is that range is better than stability for pulse rifles. The burst grouping will be tighter with higher stability but supposedly this doesn't translate to actual hit registration as well as higher range. So even if the burst looks spread out you'll get more shots to register with more range, like using Send It on the Bad Juju middle column.

Anyway, I'd recommend spec'ing barrel and middle column for max range and see how it feels. Then spec for max stability and compare the results. I haven't run Juju since they nerfed Pulses but I used to have good success with max range spec.

Drizzay show me the burning Sun!

We just finished a run a few minutes ago. I can run some more games if there's another helper around. Xplicit was back home but not sure if he's actually playing Trials tonight.

friday

GGs Froday! Really good first run there. Got so painfully close to reaching 8-0. If we'd pulled out that 5-4 game then I think whatever game we played after would have been a different story (aka Mercury). Hopefully next time we can finish it out.

Biggy and Ape were the ones streaming earlier. Sadly my upload is usually too bad for streaming, otherwise I'd do it more often. It's fun but at the same time I'm always super focused when running Trials so I wouldn't be a good streamer anyway. Pretty much ignore chat the whole time, lol.

Thanks man, I enjoyed it.

https://www.twitch.tv/luckyduelstars

Weird stuff is happening on stream, the other team lagswitched and were going through walls, appearing invisible and capping the point after 5 minutes, all 3 players are in a separate map...no idea wtf is happening

edit: both player's game crashed, apparently it's a bug in the game or w/e...they will send the video to bungie

Karl2177

I think this question slipped by unanswered, so wanted to respond quickly. Y1 Adept weapons would roll randomly with one of the three elemental damage types while Y2 Adept weapons have "Last Resort" as a bonus perk. Last Resort gives you bonus stats when you're last guardian standing on your team, like faster reload and ready/aim speed.

All Y2 Trials weapons, including Adept ones, have one perk that randomly rolls between 4 options for each gun. So for example the Doctrine can roll with either Rodeo, Rangefinder, Hidden Hand, or Counterbalance (the best perk). The scopes and the rest of the perks, like Persistence and Braced Frame, are standard on all Doctrines. Then the Adept version would also have Last Resort as a bonus.

Thanks. This is what not playing for 8 months does to you lol

Anyone on Xbox one willing to help me out with an alts exotic (solar) sword?

Gt is Rex Griswold. I'd really appreciate it, I've been sitting on the quest for a long time.

Tried Oryx CM with an LFG group. Everyone was 325+. Half the people had no clue what was going on lol.

That's the only issue with this update for me so far, its much harder to figure out based on LL who is competent lol. Pre challenge mode if someone was 315+ you knew they'd run HM at least a few times, once challenge came out it got a little blurrier as lots of people tended to just do the challenge boss and that was it.

Now...who knows.

All my characters seem to be struggling to get chests.

333 Titan - 330 chest
330 Hunter - 315 Chest(could infuse to 320 though)
329 Warlock - 316 Chest

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Light is a terrible indicator. Check on Destinystatus.com how many KF completions they have instead

I wish it had checkpoint completions. I've run each checkpoint way more times than I've run the entire thing/killed Oryx lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's the same deal with Tacoz. Tacoz is almost the general level in terms of skills but he plays with Dan 2.0 so getting to Mercury was like ya know. I helped them get to their first ligthhouse a month ago. You can be good but you'll need certain people to get there as well.

Alright. Train is about to start.

It's the same deal with Tacoz. Tacoz is almost the general level in terms of skills but he plays with Dan 2.0 so getting to Mercury was like ya know. I helped them get to their first ligthhouse a month ago. You can be good but you'll need certain people to get there as well.

Alright. Train is about to start.

Turning on PS4 now.

Dan's never going to finish Life is Strange.

I finished it, i collected six bottles, it still sucks shit, David cage does it better lol

Dan is a hero. One time he protected me from a bladedancer by taking the hit.

And if do it again, because I'm honorable and what not

Can you do me a favour and ask Dan what he thinks of people that don't have cable?

Listen, Calgary has the best internet and cable of all of Canada, COMBINED

FyreWulff

I really should have gotten into the loop of leveling up vendors and so on sooner. The progression now is great. Before I didn't care since they were just another gun or something drop. I also actually use Three of Coins now since it's great progression fuel.

FyreWulff

For those who wants to know Dan has gone flawless 13 times.

One of the teams we did in our semi-casual run last night had a guy with 84 perfects according to Trials Report. The others were like 70 and 30.

voice chat:

63594034478623885075720166_sweat.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Dan is like the fat kid in superbad when he was young and he couldn't stop drawing dicks. Dan just can't help talking about dicks and politics. One minute it's Bernie or trump, the next minute it's teens and sex.

Top Bottom