• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

buy from eris

or

get a drop during CoO (they drop on the floor and they look like white engrams IIRC)

or

get them out of chests on the dreadnaught via RNG

or

do the KF raid and you'll get a few during each run if you open the chests and pick them up off the ground.

Fair enough, been looking to run raid again soon. Untill then just hope I get lucky haha.

That's fair. I think with time and with any luck consistent group to play with I could definitely get there. The few times I have played Trials with two random gaffers(zero experience playing together) we got 6 and 7 wins. Every time I try go LFG though it starts bad and people just quit, so gave up on that idea,

That's my problem too. I'm a relatively strong PvP player, made it to Mercury year 1 a few times without a carry, but I don't have any consistent people to play with. I've got a few RL friends who are really good, but us all getting on and having time for a card is rare. The past few weeks I've just tried to get in as many pick up groups as I can. Results have been mixed, but I'm improving. I took a couple months off, which hurt my game but I'm almost back.

That's my problem too. I'm a relatively strong PvP player, made it to Mercury year 1 a few times without a carry, but I don't have any consistent people to play with. I've got a few RL friends who are really good, but us all getting on and having time for a card is rare. The past few weeks I've just tried to get in as many pick up groups as I can. Results have been mixed, but I'm improving. I took a couple months off, which hurt my game but I'm almost back.

I think you are on my friends list(I am tp_Drewz), if see me on hit me up and I have long enough we can try a card. I am also trying to get back into it after a few months off, so for now I am just trying to focus on bounties whilst I get some form back.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Praise lord dredgen.

lUShCIo.jpg

I think you are on my friends list(I am tp_Drewz), if see me on hit me up and I have long enough we can try a card. I am also trying to get back into it after a few months off, so for now I am just trying to focus on bounties whilst I get some form back.

Weekend mornings (American) are when I usually try to play Trials. I pretty much just play PvP these days, so if you see me on feel free to hop in. I want to start playing more elimination mid week for practice.

BLCKATK

Anyone want to do Challenge of Elders or Heroic Strikes grinding? My Hunter and Warlock have CoE Bounties to finish, and I'm trying to get 335 Strike drops on my titan. Anyone interested?

Anyone want to do Challenge of Elders or Heroic Strikes grinding? My Hunter and Warlock have CoE Bounties to finish, and I'm trying to get 335 Strike drops on my titan. Anyone interested?

I am, looks like the raid team is full.

Well, I'm still down for either, just watching Breaking Bad in 4K until I have something to do lol

Shiv47

Well, I'm still down for either, just watching Breaking Bad in 4K until I have something to do lol
I have a couple CoE bounties to finish if you want to do it.

Shiv47

Can't remember if you're on my friend list, if not send me a FR: shiv2099. We'll get started, just join on us when you're in

GGs Froday! Really good first run there. Got so painfully close to reaching 8-0. If we'd pulled out that 5-4 game then I think whatever game we played after would have been a different story (aka Mercury). Hopefully next time we can finish it out.

are you guys done? I noticed the stream wasn't up anymore

or coming back on later?

Biggy and Ape were the ones streaming earlier. Sadly my upload is usually too bad for streaming, otherwise I'd do it more often. It's fun but at the same time I'm always super focused when running Trials so I wouldn't be a good streamer anyway. Pretty much ignore chat the whole time, lol.

Top Bottom