• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Trakan

I'm rank 57 in NM and can't get the ferrari to drop, but I've only leveled up DO 3 times since TTK launched and I've gotten a ship each time to acquire all 3.

So you can get an Eyasluna from any crucible mode? Is there a higher chance in different modes? The daily maybe?
I came in here yesterday to ask about Imago Loop(which I had without knowing) and realized I have never gotten this gun. Mini-Hawkmoon sounds good.

So you can get an Eyasluna from any crucible mode? Is there a higher chance in different modes? The daily maybe?
I came in here yesterday to ask about Imago Loop(which I had without knowing) and realized I have never gotten this gun. Mini-Hawkmoon sounds good.
Same drop chance for all modes. You can also get it from the shaxx weeklies if you're lucky

inthrall

I got one a day or two in normal crucible
and instantly dismantled it because it had a garbage roll

WeTeHa

Yup know that, got tons of them runes, almost had him a few times though with it being a public event I struggle to get more than 2 other guardians.

Try walking VERY slowly in the short section between hall of souls and hull breach. this is where the matchmaking takes place, and the game won't place you with anyone if you run through it. I usually crouch and take my time and then I get 1-3 people.

Try walking VERY slowly in the short section between hall of souls and hull breach. this is where the matchmaking takes place, and the game won't place you with anyone if you run through it. I usually crouch and take my time and then I get 1-3 people.

Thanks, just 1 more calcified fragment to go, balwur also need his grimoire card too.

Motes and blues for me. Don't think i've got a legendary engram from the Cryptarch post-update. Thought I read somewhere they were improving the rewards...can't find it ATM though.

Do you have to finish first in challenge of the Elders to get exotic drops?

I assume it's just random, but I've run it a lot and never had any exotics drop, and I tend to be 2nd place more times than not, and have seen it drop a lot for 1st place.

Do you have to finish first in challenge of the Elders to get exotic drops?

I assume it's just random, but I've run it a lot and never had any exotics drop, and I tend to be 2nd place more times than not, and have seen it drop a lot for 1st place.

They seem to pop up in your inventory after mission results. Definitely not exclusive to first place. I really suck at this grenade thing, and I just got the fusion sniper in third place.

Doing a card with Macello and Icon in a bit. I don't see any other heroes on atm for runs so anyone want to run CoE for a bit? I have a booster.

I need to farm more to get my light up if you have a spot open. PSN name is the same as it is here.

Top Bottom