• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

Top of page gif hype

~Quickscope

xT1XH366UnvHfIxxuw.gif

And that SUPER laggy nightstalker drizz, this is why i couldn't even fight him. He had magic wombo combos that appeared out of thin air and he blinked like a bladedancer

26AHRAEnmTFndTGTe.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I still need to get my Oryx CM kill in before reset since that's the only fragment I'm missing :/ Anyone else? I really dread the100/lfg...

Thanks biggy, macello, Ape, inapp, optimus, Igor had alot of great games this weekend!
Yeah, huge thx to you and biggy for that super smooth run, the only hard game was the one where we got destroyed by those shot gunners, other than that it was smooth sailing, finally got the cat emblem and moved my hunter from 329 to 331. GGs as always guys.

X-Frame

Ah, just realized after tonight that I really can't ever take off the Twilight Garrison for PvP. To me, nothing else compares.

Please Bungie, make TG and the other TTK exotics change with shaders. TG needs it very badly.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Ah, just realized after tonight that I really can't ever take off the Twilight Garrison for PvP. To me, nothing else compares.

Please Bungie, make TG and the other TTK exotics change with shaders. TG needs it very badly.
It took Bungie over 12 months to make Warlock exotics like the Starfire Protocol and Heart of Praxic Fire robes work with shaders, what makes you think Titans will get shader support any faster?! :p

Got matched up against Laced Up Lauren doing a carry. We lost 5-1.

The person she was carrying with did better than her and ended with a 6.0 KD. She was only .5 KD.

I was the only one to go positive with 1.2 KD.

We could have beat them.

Edit: And I was just informed they got stomped on their Final Boss. I'm ok with that.

Edit 2: I had higher ELO than all of them in Season 1. Damn we really could have won that.

shermas

Motes and blues for me. Don't think i've got a legendary engram from the Cryptarch post-update. Thought I read somewhere they were improving the rewards...can't find it ATM though.

Yah, I just had this happen today... Went to reef, didn't realize I'd have enough to rank up, starting turning in engrams, realized I'd rank up, left the reef so I could fly to the tower, turned in more engrams at the tower, ranked up........... And got 500 glimmer, motes and coins and a blue engram. WTF.

ocean

Banned
Yah, I just had this happen today... Went to reef, didn't realize I'd have enough to rank up, starting turning in engrams, realized I'd rank up, left the reef so I could fly to the tower, turned in more engrams at the tower, ranked up........... And got 500 glimmer, motes and coins and a blue engram. WTF.

Cryptarch rewards are way better than they've ever been - he's more reliably dropping cool emblems and old shaders which have been bugged forever. Honestly a purple engram today is a fairly useless reward considering the fact that between Cryptarch ranks you'll have already received a dozen so one more won't make a difference.

Emblem collection is where it's at. Rahool is better than ever now.

Got matched up against Laced Up Lauren doing a carry. We lost 5-1.

The person she was carrying with did better than her and ended with a 6.0 KD. She was only .5 KD.

I was the only one to go positive with 1.2 KD.

We could have beat them.

Edit: And I was just informed they got stomped on their Final Boss. I'm ok with that.

Edit 2: I had higher ELO than all of them in Season 1. Damn we really could have won that.
The guy she was with had a 1.77 k/d. He was better than her.

Me and a friend are going to be doing a Trials run tonight, and we might need a third. Not necessarily going for flawless though. Anyone down for joining later?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
got an LFG to do Oryx CM and amazingly went silky smooth and did it in second attempt. not bad, not bad.

Top Bottom